Azalea: New Low Cost or Investment Homes for Cypress Village

Income is not the whole story.
Regardless of what you believe, there is a strong market for $4k rentals in Irvine.

bones said:
Income is not the whole story.
Regardless of what you believe, there is a strong market for $4k rentals in Irvine.
would love to see data points on 4k rentals and how it compares to rentals < 4k. Occupancy rate, # of rentals, etc.

This is it folks. The last 3 model homes are available. The pricing is amusing.  ;D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-07 165135.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-07 165135.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 251
The California Court Company said:
the pricing looks alright; what?s the reasonable price you are thinking?

irviniteeee said:
This is it folks. The last 3 model homes are available. The pricing is amusing.  ;D

Maybe in this market sure. In general, NO. These were in the 600s. 3 story 2 bedroom townhome with a tandem garage for 1M?? no.

irviniteeee said:
The California Court Company said:
the pricing looks alright; what?s the reasonable price you are thinking?

irviniteeee said:

Maybe in this market sure. In general, NO. These were in the 600s. 3 story 2 bedroom townhome with a tandem garage for 1M?? no.

Not a NO, a HELL NO!  I'll be listing a Northwood 2-story SFR with a driveway and a 2-car garage for $1m in a few weeks.

I'm still salty about this neighborhood. I was probably top 3 on the priority list but they didn't give me a shot to purchase early because they were prioritizing non-investor purchases first. I was going to make some huge equity gains if I got in on Phase 1-3.

Back