Automobile window tinting

I think when I used Tint Plus earlier this year, I did the windshield with Stratos 70 and Pinnacle 30 everywhere else (except the sunroof). The guy said that the sunroof was already tinted from the factory and if I wanted, I could tint it later. We got through the summer and I didn't notice a need for it. I did have it done on my prior cars though (tinted at G5 in Pasadena).

I think when I used Tint Plus earlier this year, I did the windshield with Stratos 70 and Pinnacle 30 everywhere else (except the sunroof). The guy said that the sunroof was already tinted from the factory and if I wanted, I could tint it later. We got through the summer and I didn't notice a need for it. I did have it done on my prior cars though (tinted at G5 in Pasadena).
Is there any difference in darkness between Air Blue 80 and Stratos 70 for windshield?

Took my M3 to Tint Plus this morning. Got Pinnacle 40 for front side windows and 15 back side and rear windows and Air Blue 80 for windshield. Stratos 70 has a blue shade seen from outside, but clear from inside while Air Blue 80 is pretty much clear from both sides.

I asked for a 10% discount since my friend got one and he said fine, so $880 ($620 + $260) came down to $792 total.

Back