Attn: ???

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1237350881]You have the best forum handle ever.</blockquote>
No one can refer to him or gives him a nickname.

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1237353934]Not so fast bookie, I got nicknames for EVERYBODY... I shall refer to him or her as Hop-Sing. What does ??? translate to?</blockquote>

? di tribe from northern china; surname

? shi generation; world; era

? heng constant, regular, persistent

Persistent worldly northerner.

His avatar suggests doggy style!

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1237354908]

Persistent worldly northerner.

His avatar suggests doggy style!</blockquote>

Doggy style P.W.N.'S!

[quote author="Astute Observer" date=1237355058]I don't know, bk. I have a feeling that ??? is a sinolization of regular English name.... a possibility, right?</blockquote>

No. He is Chinese because his last name is legit. Middle name is in the right syntax. the ending is usually signified by a strong action. It fit the proper Chinese poetic manner.

Regular english sinolization often sounds clunky in Chinese. ??? sounds and is written correctly.

[quote author="Irvinian" date=1237358316]He's a FCB patrolling this forum. Beware!!!</blockquote>

His real identity could be ??

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1237360485]I should change my screen name to ????? ???? ?????????.</blockquote>

????? ???? ?????????=3 car garage enthusiast ?

[quote author="Astute Observer" date=1237377692][quote author="bkshopr" date=1237357903][quote author="Astute Observer" date=1237355058]I don't know, bk. I have a feeling that ??? is a sinolization of regular English name.... a possibility, right?</blockquote>

No. He is Chinese because his last name is legit. Middle name is in the right syntax. the ending is usually signified by a strong action. It fit the proper Chinese poetic manner.

Regular english sinolization often sounds clunky in Chinese. ??? sounds and is written correctly.</blockquote>

Not 100% convinced since I know a lot of non-Chineses with great sinolized names that are virtually indistinguible from the proper ones. Besides, as someone above pointed out, it would be easy to C&P a name in other language. Sincerely your,

Don O'Neil

(just today only)</blockquote>

I do not think ??? is a savvy non-chinese because most sinolized names often resulted in more than 3 syllables. The 3 syllables is a classic Chinese name. There are only a handful of Chinese characters are for surnames and ? is one of them. ? is often uses as middle name as well. This coincidence is rare and for a non Chinese to get this close is remote unless a Chinese person gave this guy this name.

Regards,

Hop Sing Hernandez

He has a pretty rare northern family name.

I have a northern family name too, though it's not as rare (?):

<a href="http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=??&variant=zh-hant">http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=??&variant=zh-hant</a>

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1237353934]Not so fast bookie, I got nicknames for EVERYBODY... I shall refer to him or her as Hop-Sing. What does ??? translate to?</blockquote>
oh yeah, what's my nickname? Btw, where's that list slacker???

[quote author="irvinesinglemom" date=1237439464][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1237360485]I should change my screen name to ????? ???? ?????????.</blockquote>

vee govoreetye po-ruski?</blockquote>
Me no speeky ruskie.

Back