Attention: Forums are shutting down

zovall_IHB

Hello all,

After much deliberation, we have decided to shut down the forums. There are several reasons for doing so. Part of it has to do with not wanting to spend any more time managing it (and those of you who have been putting out fires for years behind the scenes - Thank You BTW! - know exactly how much time it takes) and another part of it has to do with wanting to make a large number of changes (some of which are business related).

The forums started out without any business motivation and pretty much as a self policing community. Things have changed quite a bit over the years and my main regret about shutting things down is the community aspect.

The IHB forums will become Read Only this Friday (12/4). Please use the next few days to exchange contact info with your friends and save off any info from your PMs. On Friday, PMs will not be available any more.

As for our future plans, IR and I would like to relaunch the forums at some point but there are many things we need to consider before we do. If/When we do, it will be very different from what it is right now and it will be clear that it is an extension of our brokerage business.

It has been great meeting many of you and I do hope you have enjoyed the past (almost) 3 years that the forums have been around. It's been quite a ride and we wish everyone all the best.

Thank you,

zovall

Back