Asian Americans think elite college degree shelters from discrimination-it won't

Happiness said:
eyephone said:
Happy - Do you believe stones in classroom will be effective?
Teachers shouldn't be armed with anything. Too risky for the kids with behavioral problems.

Regarding teachers: I agree. Kids in other country are learning coding. (China early as preschool, UK computer science classes are mandatory.

Parents out there I?m giving you a hint regarding the future. ;)

Article regarding stones:A Pennsylvania superintendent has described his unique measure to protect students from potential school shooters - arming them with buckets of stones.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43523797

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
eyephone said:
Teachers shouldn't be armed with anything. Too risky for the kids with behavioral problems.

Regarding teachers: I agree. Kids in other country are learning coding. (China early as preschool, UK computer science classes are mandatory.

Article regarding stones:A Pennsylvania superintendent has described his unique measure to protect students from potential school shooters - arming them with buckets of stones.

I don't know about UK but China's next generation will have a serious problem with lack of motivation...little emperor syndrome is great.

I have a usc license frame. All it does is get me pulled over by white cops because they think I stole the car. White cops can?t stand a Mexican driving around in an X5M :-(

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
eyephone said:

TUSD, 1st grade, coding, multimedia content creation, video presentation etc.  All part of the curriculum.

qwerty said:
I have a usc license frame. All it does is get me pulled over by white cops because they think I stole the car. White cops can?t stand a Mexican driving around in an X5M :-(

I believe it.  Once I car pooled with a Mexican American co-worker.  He was pulled over by the cops and they TOTALLY treated him differently.  Used profanity and was really rude.

Here's another funny story.  I was going through chick pics on my phone while driving.  A cop pulled me over for looking at a cell phone while driving.  We then went through the chick pics together and we both briefly traded stories.  He let me off without a ticket.

eyephone said:
Anybody can say anything on the net.

speaking of, was anyone else disappointed that artemis in ready player one wasn't actually a 300 lb. basement dweller?

Back