Areas within Tustin Ranch?

Hi all,

We are seriously considering buying a house in Tustin Ranch in the Monterey tract. It is the area between Brian and Irvine Blvd, and between Tustin Ranch Rd and Browning.

Does anyone know anything about this particular area within Tustin Ranch? When we looked up this area in the Megan's Law web site, it came out as having more offenders than any other area of Irvine that we checked. We are not sure this is going to be a wise step to buy a house there. We are also bothered by taking the step of moving our son from his Irvine school to TUSD school. We do realize that the Tustin Ranch schools are considered good schools, but I am not sure they are as good as Irvine schools... I would appreciate any thoughts or information that could help me. Thanks!

Im guessing the people that ceme up were mainly from the apartments nearby? Like off of my Myford? I have stated in other threads I prefer the area of Tustin Ranch on the other side of Irvine Blvd. towards (and past) the golf course.

Maybe someone else knows, but I am not sure where those areas off of Bryan go to school? They seem a little too far to be in the area of the Peters Canyon Elementary and also the Middle School off the same street. Which both seem like top notch schools.

Back