Are you a realtor or real estate professional?

This is my first post on this forum. I am doing business degree, and currently undertaking a research on the wider real estate market.

If you are a real estate professional, can you please take couple of minutes to answer this easy survey? I would greatly appreciate your help and support.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YCHP8DN

Many thanks in advance.

Irvine_Dream_Big said:
This is my first post on this forum. I am doing business degree, and currently undertaking a research on the wider real estate market.

If you are a real estate professional, can you please take couple of minutes to answer this easy survey? I would greatly appreciate your help and support.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YCHP8DN

Many thanks in advance.

Btw you don't need a degree to be an agent.

I discussed rebates and was looking for someone to possibly help on another purchase.  I was PM'd by no less than 7 people. 

Borg5000 said:
I discussed rebates and was looking for someone to possibly help on another purchase.  I was PM'd by no less than 7 people.

BLING BLING!!!

capboba said:
Borg5000 said:

were you offered max rebate?

what is the max rebate people give out?

jmoney74 said:
capboba said:
Borg5000 said:

Varied but for the particular unit I was asking for, a few offered everything back but about $3000.  Most started at 50/50.  The agent I worked with gave back everything but $2500.  But they paid an invoice to my company.  I showed this thread and explained how no other agents seem to care about the RE laws and they agreed on the same setup for the next purchase.

Borg5000 said:
jmoney74 said:
capboba said:
Borg5000 said:

Varied but for the particular unit I was asking for, a few offered everything back but about $3000.  Most started at 50/50.  The agent I worked with gave back everything but $2500.  But they paid an invoice to my company.  I showed this thread and explained how no other agents seem to care about the RE laws and they agreed on the same setup for the next purchase.

Can you "unmask" and share the name of the agent who you worked with? (It's ok if you don't)

Back