Apple Camp

socal78

I just heard about Apple Camp from a friend who has her kids enrolled in it. She was blessed to get a spot because it was full last summer.  It's an hour and a half for 3 days - the kids learn how to make a movie, get a t-shirt and free earbuds. They are loving it! So, I thought the parents here would be interested in it. I had never heard of Apple Camp before.

Ages 8-12. Here is the link:

Apple Camp

I just checked the Irvine Spectrum location for my kids. FULL.

SoCal said:
I just heard about Apple Camp from a friend who has her kids enrolled in it. She was blessed to get a spot because it was full last summer.  It's an hour and a half for 3 days - the kids learn how to make a movie, get a t-shirt and free earbuds. They are loving it! So, I thought the parents here would be interested in it. I had never heard of Apple Camp before.

Ages 8-12. Here is the link:

Apple Camp

I just checked the Irvine Spectrum location for my kids. FULL.

Cool!  My kid is almost 6 so don't qualify yet but they should start a wait list like the Montessoris in Irvine so by the time she's 8 she's guaranteed a spot.  That would be so Irvine.

I was able to get 2 spots for my kids within one hour the camp registration opened.  Within 1.5 hour after it opened all the spots got taken.

But we ended up not being able to go because of schedule conflict.  None of my friends who didn't sign up or my kids' class was interested to take over the spots. So that two precious spots that I grasped got wasted. 8)

According to my friends who went they are very happy with the free camp. (One adult should be present accompanying the kids.) Also the Apple store gave away goodie bag and T-Shirts.

meatball said:
I was able to get 2 spots for my kids within one hour the camp registration opened.  Within 1.5 hour after it opened all the spots got taken.

But we ended up not being able to go because of schedule conflict.  None of my friends who didn't sign up or my kids' class was interested to take over the spots. So that two precious spots that I grasped got wasted. 8)

According to my friends who went they are very happy with the free camp. (One adult should be present accompanying the kids.) Also the Apple store gave away goodie bag and T-Shirts.

Next time post those spots up on TI.  I would have paid for spot like that.  :)

Back