APAAS - worth it?

My daughter just got accepted into the APAAS program for next year. I feel there's limited information online regarding what the APAAS program is. Does anybody here have any experience with it and can provide any feedback?

I'm struggling to determine whether it's worth sending my kid to a different school, that is less convenient. She's completely on board with going to a new, "advanced" program - even if it means leaving her friends behind.
Did u decide to put your daughter into the APAAS program? Which school are u at? How does she like the program?

I would only be interested, in 6 to 8 or however many years, to know what colleges DBtoOC's daughter gets into.
Actually, are the data available from APAAS?

Did u decide to put your daughter into the APAAS program? Which school are u at? How does she like the program?
Yes - She loves the program. I think the main benefit comes from really good teachers and being immersed with a class full of ultra-motivated and hard-working students.

Yes - She loves the program. I think the main benefit comes from really good teachers and being immersed with a class full of ultra-motivated and hard-working students.
If you dont mind, which school is she at? Ive heard not all schools are the same

Back