Anyone want an old beater car?

momopi

I have a 1998 Camry LE that I keep at Irvine train station for daily commute to/from office (2 miles each way).  >180K miles on the odo, worn (not peeling) paint and dent in rear fender for added character.  Must add 1 qt oil between oil changes.  Perfect for train/bus station parking lot as nobody wants to steal this car.  Leave windows down during Summer and nobody will steal the AM/FM cassette deck.  Has 4 wheels and runs great with cool AC.

We own 3 Camry and just bought an Acura RDX, so I'm rotating the oldest car off.  If anyone is interested PM me this week.  I plan to buy an used Lexus ES 350 (basically a Camry with Lexus badge) next year so I'll have another 2001 Camry beater to rotate off at that time as well.

What a nice guy! (Three thumbs up, wait we only have two)
This is why I enjoy reading your posts.
Lead by example!

momopi said:
I have a 1998 Camry LE that I keep at Irvine train station for daily commute to/from office (2 miles each way).  >180K miles on the odo, worn (not peeling) paint and dent in rear fender for added character.  Must add 1 qt oil between oil changes.  Perfect for train/bus station parking lot as nobody wants to steal this car.  Leave windows down during Summer and nobody will steal the AM/FM cassette deck.  Has 4 wheels and runs great with cool AC.

We own 3 Camry and just bought an Acura RDX, so I'm rotating the oldest car off.  If anyone is interested PM me this week.  I plan to buy an used Lexus ES 350 (basically a Camry with Lexus badge) next year so I'll have another 2001 Camry beater to rotate off at that time as well.

https://www.donatecartoveterans.org/?h1=Donate%20Your%20Car%20to%20Veterans&keyword=cars%20for%20vets&devicemodel=c&adposition={adposition}&adgroupid=1283130181922741&network=o&campaignid=268595608&source=veteranbing&leadtype=web&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&msclkid=18f54e0d11831e21adb81297ba020d53&utm_campaign=****(no%24)%20California%20120&utm_term=cars%20for%20vets&utm_content=Cars%20For%20Vets%20EXACT

Donate to Vets and you can also get a tax ride off as well, and doing a great deed.

I was actually incorrect on the mileage, it had over 220,000 miles on the odo.  The car has been gifted to a retired person who has a collection of music tapes to play on the still working tape deck.

Back