Anyone live at the Santa Rosa IAC complex in Westpark or know anyone who lives there?

I did a drive-by the property and really like what I saw. Their Plan A is almost as large as the one that I rent but it's almost $200/mo cheaper plus they are offering a $1,000 move-in incentive. Any of you guys live there or know anyone who does? What are the things you like and dislike about the community? If so, I would be willing to use your/their name as a referral if we can split the referral fee.

I lived there for three years and really liked it, but you'd better like kids. Seriously, we moved across town to Woodbury Place and the number of kids I see around the neighborhood is astonishly small compared to Santa Rosa. There are tot lots throughout the development which was really nice for people like me with kids, but the sounds of kids playing could get kinda loud.

Nicely walkable to the shopping center (but not to the grocery store, and right after I moved, Diedrich's coffee closed down) and to Plaza Vista school.

Oh I've been checking in once in a while but haven't really had time to post much...got a puppy over the summer and life got even crazier...posting on iPhone from Young Chefs Academy right now..,always busy!!

Back