Anyone Know of Analysis for Minneapolis Area?

uppercuts_IHB

I just moved to the Minneapolis area from Irvine. I've followed the IHB for a couple of years and am looking for something similar in Minneapolis, but haven't had any success. The analysis and discussion are extremely helpful and I'm hoping to find someone that has started sorting through the data back here. I've got an analytical background and am trying to construct a home affordability index without starting from scratch. We could be in the market, but I want to see what type of prices I could pay in an REO situation without going too far underwater during the next couple of years.

Thanks,

Josh

[quote author="uppercuts" date=1252356619]I just moved to the Minneapolis area from Irvine. I've followed the IHB for a couple of years and am looking for something similar in Minneapolis, but haven't had any success. The analysis and discussion are extremely helpful and I'm hoping to find someone that has started sorting through the data back here. I've got an analytical background and am trying to construct a home affordability index without starting from scratch. We could be in the market, but I want to see what type of prices I could pay in an REO situation without going too far underwater during the next couple of years.

Thanks,

Josh</blockquote>

Josh,

Unfortunately, I have not seen any housing blogs covering Minneapolis.

We put the calculator on the site to help people in situations like yours input your own data and analyze the value and the buy versus rent decision. If you want other information, you will have to dig around the Census Bureau site, search Google, and look through some of the old posts for links to useful sites.

Back