Anyone had problems posting on forums?

I had problems logging on to the site with my Mozilla browser for the past few days. I would try to log in, and get an error message that my password was incorrect. I almost gave up, but today tried switching to IE tab, and it's working. Did anyone have the same problem with Mozilla?

[quote author="Cubic Zirconia" date=1243687674]I had problems logging on to the site with my <strong>Mozilla </strong>browser for the past few days. I would try to log in, and get an error message that my password was incorrect. I almost gave up, but today tried switching to IE tab, and it's working. Did anyone have the same problem with Mozilla?</blockquote>

IHB forums software recently was upgraded to dissociate itself with anything that reads like "Mozillo."

[quote author="IrvineRealtor" date=1243689009][quote author="Cubic Zirconia" date=1243687674]I had problems logging on to the site with my <strong>Mozilla </strong>browser for the past few days. I would try to log in, and get an error message that my password was incorrect. I almost gave up, but today tried switching to IE tab, and it's working. Did anyone have the same problem with Mozilla?</blockquote>

IHB forums software recently was upgraded to dissociate itself with anything that reads like "Mozillo."</blockquote>

Ok, Firefox:)

Hmm, I use Firefox and haven't run into any problems on the forums. The only place I've had an issue with Firefox is in the Adventure Club page when I try to click on a link. I have to switch to IE and then it works.

still no luck with the new firefox since upgrading from version 2.x

currently reads fine but won't log in/stay logged in

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10

I also experience the same problem with Firefox.

It has my username and password pre-filled in the login box, I login and it says I have logged in sucessfully, but when the forum page actually shows, I'm still not logged in.

(this is on a computer that is running Vista BTW)

If you're using a Mac, use forklift (download 15 day trial version if necessary) to wipe out Firefox, then reinstall a clean copy. I had to do it once to fix some issues.

I'd also suggest staying away from Safari beta for now. It caused some issues with RapidWeaver for me. You're supposed to use the uninstaller to revert back to Safari v3 but it nailed my MacOS. Since I planned to upgrade the MacBook HDD anyway, I just popped in a new 500 GB HDD and reinstalled the OS from scratch. o_O;;

Back