Anyone familiar with these two Tustin communities

sikari

Palo Vista and Montecito.

We recently expanded our house search beyond the Irvine area, and fell in love with these two communities. Anyone familiar with them? Pros and cons.

All comments will be appreciated.

sikari:

Check out these links to many photos and info on those communities. Tustinranchhomes.com is a nice resource for checking out Tustin homes, especially interior photos...

Palo Vista

Motecito

[quote author="sikari"]Thanks much SoCal. Do you know where to find floor plans for those houses?[/quote]

Palo Vista is shown here.

I don't know of any place online that has Monte Vista plans, however, I do have them on the Inside Tract CD and maybe I can upload them for you.

SoCal78, this is great. Thanks a lot for your help. I have been using IrvineRealtor's site for Irvine floorplans, but never noticed it has that for TR too.

[quote author="sikari"]SoCal78, this is great. Thanks a lot for your help. I have been using IrvineRealtor's site for Irvine floorplans, but never noticed it has that for TR too. [/quote]

I'm working on adding those in, when I get requests. If you have specific interest, let me know.

-IrvineRealtor

Back