Anyone been watching the Towering Inferno at Marquee Place?

[quote author="graphrix" date=1259063532][quote author="sc fan" date=1259055941]has anyone heard anything about the hoa dues coming down?</blockquote>

ROFLMAO! You really need to read more of this thread, and some of the others on the subject. They are going UP, not down because people aren't paying their dues.</blockquote>

The HOA's will come down and you'll be asked to take your trash to the dump, clean the pool and do all of the landscaping. Yeah, that's going to happen. Maybe not, but that's about the only way the HOA's are coming down.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1259063532][quote author="sc fan" date=1259055941]has anyone heard anything about the hoa dues coming down?</blockquote>

ROFLMAO! You really need to read more of this thread, and some of the others on the subject. They are going UP, not down because people aren't paying their dues.</blockquote>

i am sure dues have been going up to compensate for delinquencies and that is sure to continue to be a problem area. please note that as banks foreclose they bring their hoa bill current since the hoa lien in senior.

what i was looking for was insight on another matter. i have heard that part of the problem area with the park place marquee's dues is that they are paying for or subsidizing an unfair / possibly not legal portion of the park place offsites and that there is legal battle with the developer to remedy this. i was wondering if anyone could shed light on the matter or if there is any truth to that rumor.

[quote author="sc fan" date=1259148991][quote author="graphrix" date=1259063532][quote author="sc fan" date=1259055941]has anyone heard anything about the hoa dues coming down?</blockquote>

i am sure dues have been going up to compensate for delinquencies and that is sure to continue to be a problem area. <strong>please note that as banks foreclose they bring their hoa bill current since the hoa lien in senior</strong>.

what i was looking for was insight on another matter. i have heard that part of the problem area with the park place marquee's dues is that they are paying for or subsidizing an unfair / possibly not legal portion of the park place offsites and that there is legal battle with the developer to remedy this. i was wondering if anyone could shed light on the matter or if there is any truth to that rumor.</blockquote>

Are you sure about that? Why would the HOA lien be senior?

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1259153467]Do all SC types have a closet full of Ed Hardy?</blockquote>

It appears the wardrobe is included in the tuition at graduation.

Back