Any thoughts on mobile carriers for Irvine?

samuroo_IHB

Working out of my home, I need a strong signal for my phone, which I had a problem with a few years back. I'm currently with AT&T which works well but I'm also in the market for a new phone. Any input on carriers I should stay away from if I wanna switch?

[quote author="samuroo" date=1257300898]Working out of my home, I need a strong signal for my phone, which I had a problem with a few years back. I'm currently with AT&T which works well but I'm also in the market for a new phone. Any input on carriers I should stay away from if I wanna switch?</blockquote>
I'm getting more and more pissed off at AT&T that I had a weak signal over in Quail Hill and I'm having the same issues in Woodbridge. I'm one step away from going to Verizon.

Think about the total cost, too. I know Sprint has a great everything plan for 99 bucks. I think T-mobile is debuting something similar this month.

Sprint has the Pre, which is very cool and has a phenomenal CPU under the hood. T-mobile has the android platform devices. Yeah, Verizon has its own android tech coming out too, but with their history of delving into their devices and restricting access to otherwise included features, I dread seeing how they will neuter the droid and make you pay for normal features.

Back