Any restaurant recommendations for Seattle?

I spent a few days in Seattle South Lake Union district, at the Level Seattle hotel recommended by ex coworkers. The extended stay hotel was not cheap and caters to highly paid Amazon and Google employees, with prices starting at $3k/month for studio and upwards to $10k/month for 3 bed suites. The hotel has a LOT of amenities including rock climbing wall, music room with piano & drum set, game room, multiple pools, sauna, gym, movie room, large party rooms, kid's play room & outdoor playground, pet spa, etc.:

I used the work office by the game room and noticed people just leave their laptops there and go to lunch. Nearby is the Amazon office, whole foods, H Mart, etc. South Lake Union seem to be an upscale area with very few transients. Also for some reason the area has many Thai restaurants. If you plan a visit be warned that everything is expensive here.

Unfortunately areas outside of South Lake Union can be rather sketchy, so be aware of your surroundings. I tried to go to a McDonalds over by Pike Place, I think its' the one by 3rd and Pine, and in the morning you'll find the sidewalk covered with homeless and druggies high on something. University and Chinatown-International districts are somewhat better. Iron Chef Morimoto has a restaurant here "Momosan" that sells over priced ramen, it's not bad, but ramen (and Yakitori) is supposed to be inexpensive food for the masses and not $$$ fine dining.

Drove over to Bellevue on the East side & meet up with friends at Ding Tai Feng in a mall, was surprised to find Microsoft offices was attached to said mall. The food was meh and I spent an hour listening to former coworker complain about how bad the traffic was. 1.5 hours to go into the office and another 1.5 hours to go home.

My suggestion if you want to visit Seattle:
* If you're planning to buy necessities after you arrive, go to the Target near the airport and NOT the one by Pike's place (reeks of urine).
* Expect to pay $$ for parking, you don't have much choice with the space needle, but for Pike's Place or Ferry, shop around a bit for cheaper parking. The uncovered parking by the Ferry was very expensive.
* Instead of paying for a harbor cruise, pay for ferry to Bainbridge. It's cheaper and bigger/nicer ferry boat. Bainbridge tourist trap area (walking distance to ferry terminal) is actually not bad, compared to the ridiculously over-priced produce sold at Pike Place Market.
* The restaurants by Lake Union is less crazy than the ones by downtown Seattle.
* Groceries at Umajimaya is cheaper than H Mart & Whole Foods.
* If you're a sci-fi & fantasy fan, visit Museum of Pop Culture.

* If you're a sci-fi & fantasy fan, visit Museum of Pop Culture.
I think we did this.

When we went we mainly used public transpo... there was a train/tram from our hotel to some mall in Downtown Seattle that we took every day. We rented a car for one day just to go to some hike with waterfalls (I don't remember anymore).

On the way back we stopped by some Mexican food place that was featured in Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (this was before TikTok) that I also don't remember.

One notable thing was the Underground Tour... that was very interesting and went into the history of Nordstrom's.

Seattle is one of my favorite "US States Tour" destinations but mainly due to the weather. Every other summer vacation destination was always heat wave weather.

If I were to return to Seattle, next time I'd stay at Bainbridge island:

You can take your (rental) car with you on the ferry:

Back