Any place with good school district near Irvine to buy home?

aquabliss said:
eddieuclabruin said:
Here's the website. Any guesses on the starting price on SFR's in this community? I have a hard time seeing them start under $1 million?https://www.nakaselakeforest.com/

Wow, they're naming the community after the family nursery they purchased.  I wonder if that was part of the deal.

This may be the best location I've seen so far for Lake forest area.. literally on the edge of baker ranch, passed by many times.. it's a massive plot of land

I would be very interested in maybe phase 1 pricing, please post if you hear anything new folks

Take a look at Lake Forest Schools near by. They are good, but they are also extraordinarily few and far between. These new developments (Baker Ranch, Iron Ridge, Skyline, etc) do not have new schools built yet. Overcrowding could be an issue.

It's impossible to tell at this time because of the pandemic, but the one thing that wasn't planned for in the greater Lake Forest planned community were new schools.

My .02c

At first it did not compute that toll bro?s could have affordable Senior housing and other lower units in this development but then I remembered they want to more aggressively push their ?T-select? and active adult brands. This could be them introducing it to the CA market. Unless they just bring in KB homes

Back