Any Investors/Hard Money Lenders for House Flipper

Hello,  I am a realtor here in OC.  I have a developer that develops/flips homes in West LA.  Looking for reputable hard money lenders/investors to put a team together on some of these developments.  Feel free to contact me at philip @sellingSouthOC.com or 949-813-2420

Why not use RE Crowd Funding sites - ie. patchofland, realtymogul, etc.?  Unless you can't meet their underwriting criteria...  If that's the case, it's going to be even more difficult to find a HML without getting hit hard of rates and fees.

ochomes said:
Hello,  I am a realtor here in OC.  I have a developer that develops/flips homes in West LA.  Looking for reputable hard money lenders/investors to put a team together on some of these developments.  Feel free to contact me at philip @sellingSouthOC.com or 949-813-2420

There's a self-directed IRA management company called "The Entrust Group".  Sometimes they hold presentations locally, with network/social afterwards.  You can meet all kinds of critters, sharks, wolves, sheep, and hard money lenders.

Back