Any free upgrades/rebates when you buy a New Home @ Belvedere(Eastwood Village)

Anamika

Is Irvine Pacific giving any free upgrades or rebates  when you buy a New Home Belvedere in Eastwood Community, Irvine ? Are any Builders giving any free upgrades ? How do you negotiate some upgrades without paying full price ?

A realtor can help with you with that. Generally builders will offer incentives when sales are slow. From what I know, the over $1million market is the most likely to offer incentives.

Never heard of Irvine Pacific gives out free upgrades or discounts but some of the over $1 m homes in BP are very motivated to move their homes. 

lnc said:
Never heard of Irvine Pacific gives out free upgrades or discounts but some of the over $1 m homes in BP are very motivated to move their homes.

I was under the same impression, but i guess it depends on who you talk to.  Apparently sales are good in BP according to some people.  I call BS but I havent followed sales in BP for quite some time now...

mr belvedere is releasing new phases (6 homes) every 2 weeks with ~5K increases each phase.  I don't think they will be giving incentives.

wbresident said:
As an existing buyer, no I haven't heard of or encountered any free upgrades/rebates.

I received a 4% incentive on my new home towards closing costs and upgrades - but I bought at a community that was very motivated to sell at the time.

Bp-sales are moving. Good is function of pricing which has come down. I'm actually surprised how many houses sold. Apx 400-430ft appears to be getting people to sign.

LongIrvine said:
Bp-sales are moving. Good is function of pricing which has come down. I'm actually surprised how many houses sold. Apx 400-430ft appears to be getting people to sign.

As are 3-4% broker co-ops and a truck load of design center and closing cost credits.

The only time IP has ever been flexible on providing any kind of credits is on quick move-in homes.  They won't budge on price and they won't discount their design center options either.

Back