Ants in my...well, fricking everywhere!

[quote author="qwerty" date=1251693824][quote author="No_Such_Reality" date=1251680015][quote author="High Gravity" date=1248390467]I had an ant problem for months at my old house until my neighbor gave me a packet of this:

<a href="http://www.fastpestcontrol.com/ant_control.html">Chinese Ant Poison</a>

I set this stuff in bottle caps arount ant trails and soon, millions of ants came out of their colony to partake in the feast, including rarely seen large soldiers, winged females, and even some young queens that ususally never come out of the colony. Then the carnage began. The ants turned on each other and literally tore each other to pieces. When the holocaust was over, my house was littered with ant parts. The ants never came back in the 2 more years I lived at that house.

I don't know if this weapon of mass destruction is EPA approved or if it is a contraband product of China's chemical weapons program but it is the BEST ANT KILLER EVER.</blockquote>

Any place to pick this up locally?</blockquote>

I ordered it from that website, took about 10 days to get here from Taiwan i think. Just comes in a plain white envelope. I havent used it yet since i havent seen many ants recently, but want to have it on hand for when any colony's pop up. The last ones we had somehow disappeared on their own. Im anxious to use it though.</blockquote>

Here in Santa Ana you can also buy white chalk in white envelope too except it makes people disappear.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252074094]The hot weather has driven these guys inside.

I need to bother qwerty for some of his stash.</blockquote>
Let me know if it works because my dad can use some stuff for his Vegas house. Btw, have you been to the Tutti Fruity over in the QH shopping center? I went to the one over in Brea by where I work and got hooked. I love the Cookies n Creme flavor!

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252074238][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252074094]The hot weather has driven these guys inside.

I need to bother qwerty for some of his stash.</blockquote>
Let me know if it works because my dad can use some stuff for his Vegas house. Btw, have you been to the Tutti Fruity over in the QH shopping center? I went to the one over in Brea by where I work and got hooked. I love the Cookies n Creme flavor!</blockquote>
Someone needs to convince qwerty to meet me at TuttiFrutti so he can hook me up with the CAP.

TF is good... but my fam loves Yogurtland more (plus they are cheaper). Still need to get over to Cantaloop.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1252071248]Here in Santa Ana you can also buy white chalk in white envelope too except it makes people disappear.</blockquote>

nice... but at $15,000 per gram, that's some pricey ant killer. regular chalk actually works. found the tip online after i got ants in my bbq grill. drew rings in around the legs with the chalk and no more ant problems. i noticed the ants wouldn't go past the line of chalk.

chinese mkts will sell chalk that has repels ants. might be the same stuff as the powders yal are ordering online.

We?ve had good luck with this company.

Newport Exterminating

16661 Millikan Ave.

Irvine, CA 92606

(949) 261-0700

You can also check out Tomic. They offer some very good products and sell to the public. Ask for Brad Mukai the manager. They don't have a website and are in the office only a couple of days a week (Tuesday from 11 to 5 and Friday 8 to 3).

TOMIC INSECTICIDE CO., INC.

131 S. Mednik Ave or 241 S. Mednik Ave. (sorry I'm not sure which is their new address)

Los Angeles, CA 90022

(323) 263-7359

Back