Ants in a new contruction! Help!

My_Alter_Ego

Hey TI'ers,

My parents just purchased a new Cal Pac home in Portola Springs.  They haven't moved in yet, but I'm seeing ants everywhere.  I know...it's  a new construction and it's hot outside, so that should be expected. 

Do you think the builder will treat the property/house if I ask them?  FYI - I already asked them and am just waiting for a response.  My folks just closed on the home 2 months ago...so it's brand spankin new. 

My_Alter_Ego said:
Hey TI'ers,

My parents just purchased a new Cal Pac home in Portola Springs.  They haven't moved in yet, but I'm seeing ants everywhere.  I know...it's  a new construction and it's hot outside, so that should be expected. 

Do you think the builder will treat the property/house if I ask them?  FYI - I already asked them and am just waiting for a response.  My folks just closed on the home 2 months ago...so it's brand spankin new.

No.  Remember, UCI's mascot is the anteater.

My_Alter_Ego said:
Hey TI'ers,

No doubt. They will spray away.

Back