Another AMEX deal @ Amazon

I'm still waiting for my new card as the last one was burned by a scammer.  :(  Second time this has happened, and both times were after going to Vegas.  ::)

Twitter account not required, able to register my cards without tweeting, check out the slickdeals thread

I wish I waited before I bought something from Walmart.com.  I got an offer for $30 off of $90, but Amazon has the same same deal except what I wanted is $20 cheaper from Amazon.  Does Walmart give you a price guarantee if I went back to the store and complained?

I logged into my AMX account and there are a bunch of offers from places I actually frequent, like $15 from Sprouts.  I can also get $5 back from Mobil and BP gas stations.  Does anyone know if BP is the same as Arco?  I know you can use Arco gift cards at BP station.

Me said:
I wish I waited before I bought something from Walmart.com.  I got an offer for $30 off of $90, but Amazon has the same same deal except what I wanted is $20 cheaper from Amazon.  Does Walmart give you a price guarantee if I went back to the store and complained?

I logged into my AMX account and there are a bunch of offers from places I actually frequent, like $15 from Sprouts.  I can also get $5 back from Mobil and BP gas stations.  Does anyone know if BP is the same as Arco?  I know you can use Arco gift cards at BP station.

arco is owned by BP

Back