AMG Mercedes Drive event OC Great Park Oct 1-2

PStar said:
The 3rd row is another huge upside over the RX, and gives you that mini-van ability to haul more kids around to activities and such.
+1

For us, the 3rd row is the kicker if we were to get a different SUV.

Being only able to fit kids is good enough as we find ourselves schlepping around our kids cousins or friends. We used to be a 2 minivan family until my wife got the SUV bug and she misses that the most. We usually have to take the IHOmobile if another relative comes along and it also helps when you go get the in-laws to do some kid sitting.

The X5 has a small 3rd row too but like Pat said... it will cost you.

USNews ranks the MDX as the #1 midsize luxury SUV:
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/Luxury-Midsize-SUVs/

If you are looking to save money, maybe a Kia Sorrento?

Really leaning toward an Exige.  The 2007 Exige S has really gone down in pricing and is in the obtainable range  :D

Haven't been to Streets for a while, will probably set it up there.

homer_simpson said:
Really leaning toward an Exige.  The 2007 Exige S has really gone down in pricing and is in the obtainable range  :D

Haven't been to Streets for a while, will probably set it up there.
Nice, those look like fun but way too small for me.  I'd probably get an EVO and gutt it while adding 200-250hp. 

I went on Friday because I was on the wait list and they opened up an additional day.  There were no good freebies, just magazines and pamphlets.  It seems that they were pushing their AMG driving courses that are quite expensive.

They allowed 4 laps on a 1.4 mile course.  I opted to take 1 lap in each of the 4 cars they had available.  The x63 AMG engines are FANTASTIC!!!  The power and torque are among the best engines I've ever driven.

In a nutshell, I rank the following from a pure performance enthusiast's POV:

1) C63
2) SL63
3) E63
4) CLS63

Back