Allergan getting bought

irvinehomehater said:
I was involved with some of the talks... This is gonna piss off a lot of people.

so you think it will happen?  from looking at valeants history, this doesnt look good for the finance and R&D teams.

qwerty said:
irvinehomehater said:
I was involved with some of the talks... This is gonna piss off a lot of people.

so you think it will happen?  from looking at valeants history, this doesnt look good for the finance and R&D teams.
Yeah, they are definitely gonna cut the fat over there.  Hope the people that get cut have some stock options.

Is Actavis a better buyer?

From what someone told me, they were afraid of the Valeant deal because when Valeant acquires companies they don't continue to invest in development and research.

irvinehomeowner said:
Is Actavis a better buyer?

From what someone told me, they were afraid of the Valeant deal because when Valeant acquires companies they don't continue to invest in development and research.

yeah i what i deduced was the same thing, that ACT will let them spend the same amount of R&D as they spend now so there wont be massive layoffs. but what they say now and what they actually do could be two different things.

Back