Al Amir Review in Cypress Village

woodburyowner

This place took over the old Cumin restaurant in Cypress Village.  I gave it a try today and I was super impressed.  They basically sell personal size "Mediterranean" pizzas (or smaller 6 pack versions).  I got the Lahmbajeen which is seasoned ground beef with light tomato.  The bread was a little dry to me, but I guess this is the style.  The ground beef and tomato had a great garlic seasoning and were very tasty. 

The best part..... the price.  It was only $3.25!!  I had to ask him again when I went to pay since I thought I misheard.  It's not the biggest portion, but it's decent at around 8 inches (maybe a little bigger).  This and an apple filled me up for lunch.  This is the cheapest lunch I can ever remember having (in US).  I even went back for a light dinner snack since my wife wanted to try it also.

I really hope this place stays around.

woodburyowner said:
It's not the biggest portion, but it's decent at around 8 inches (maybe a little bigger). 

Ladies - wood you agree with woodburyowner that this would leave you satisfied? :)

qwerty said:
woodburyowner said:
It's not the biggest portion, but it's decent at around 8 inches (maybe a little bigger). 

Ladies - wood you agree with woodburyowner that this would leave you satisfied? :)

At that price, you could afford to have two at same time for satisfaction.

Back