Ainsley Park at Columbus Grove

qwerty said:
Maybe we can use your Swagger Wagon (cant remember if you said you have one, i think you do).
I'm not really a swagger kind of guy... I call it the DadMobile.
I looked up ONG language, very interesting.
Now that the kids can spell and read... had to resort to it. But I think they are figuring it out.

Some other issues I have with Ainsley is it's close to Warner/Harvard and power lines.

USCTrojanCPA said:
test said:
firsttimer said:
the prices are definitely going to go higher in each phase.

That strategy seemed to work for them in Woodbury East.
That was 2010, there's no more gov't cheese to go around.  Hope they don't press their luck.

No, but there's plenty of fed cheese going around.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k[/youtube]

155061_176350359051653_109886675698022_465815_6453007_n.jpg

Wow, less than one month after grand opening they are already on phase two!

test said:
Ainsley Park is releasing Phase Two this Sat. 12/18 to accommodate homebuyer demand.

Wow, less than one month after grand opening they are already on phase two!
I guess... comparatively, some New Home Collection tracts were in Phase 2 BEFORE the grand opening... or sold through by the first week. Or even sold without having model homes.

I think the location and price is decent... just not too enthused about the floorplans, overly high HOAs, MRs and paired structure.

irvinehomeowner said:
I guess... comparatively, some New Home Collection tracts were in Phase 2 BEFORE the grand opening... or sold through by the first week. Or even sold without having model homes.

Considering the amount of money TIC spent on marketing, and the expiration of the homebuyer tax credit, comparatively it's a miracle.

irvinehomeowner said:
I prefer thin New York style crust... or Chicago deep dish.

So it's all or nothing, huh? No middle ground for IHO!

I love Chicago deep dish, too. What's that place in Chicago that's famous and you have to stand in line for a million years? That place was really good. But my heart truly belongs to Zachary's in Berkeley. Mmm mmm mmm. I had Domino's the other day and it sucked.

While the price is right, living under the powerlines with the smell of sewage runoff was too much for me to ignore. 

The I-R-V said:
While the price is right, living under the powerlines with the smell of sewage runoff was too much for me to ignore.

At least there are 800k-1mil homes (well, a few years ago anyway) standing in the way as a buffer...

test said:
oohhstuftcrust said:
The I-R-V said:

At least there are 800k-1mil homes (well, a few years ago anyway) standing in the way as a buffer...

Like this one?
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/16619-Camilia-Ave-92782/home/7213037

is there really smell of sewage?  we looked at a house on camilia and even made an offer a while back.  we went there 10 different times to gauge noise from jamboree and while noise did increase during peak hours, it wasnt bad from the house we were in and there was never a smell.

Back