After school enrichment classes for kindergarteners

I am looking for after school enrichment classes for my daughter once she starts kindergarten - art, music, soccer, gymnastics, etc., after 4 pm.  What are the good options in Irvine?

We have 4 kids, (10yr old boy, 9yr old girl, twin 6yr old boys) and they do Jiu Jitsu at Gracie Barra in Irvine, swimming at Waterworks, and Piano at Orchepia Shool of Music.  We also for a period of time were doing art classes at US Arts & Design which is in the same complex as Orchepia.  These are all pretty good programs.  Thanks.

Jiu jitsu that young?

Girl:  dad, Joey shoved me today at school
Dad:  ok I'll talk to your teacher tomorrow
Girl:  It's ok, I choked him out, didn't leave any evidence, he won't bother me again, just want to let you know.

Our experience has been that the kids are more disciplined, less likely to fight or get in trouble, they make good friends at the school, they learn that it takes hard work to achieve anything, they learn to focus, and of course they get in great shape.  Overall its been a very positive experience because we have also made good friends with the parents that are there regularly. 

Daniel: You ever get into fights when you were a kid?
    Miyagi: Plenty.
    Daniel: Yeah, but it wasn't like the problem I have, right?
    Miyagi: Why? Fighting fighting. Same same.
    Daniel: Yeah, but you knew karate.
    Miyagi: Someone always know more.
    Daniel: You mean there were times when you were scared to fight?
    Miyagi: Always scare. Miyagi hate fighting.
    Daniel: Yeah, but you like karate.
    Miyagi: So?
    Daniel: So, karate's fighting. You train to fight.
    Miyagi: That what you think?
    Daniel: No.
    Miyagi: Then why train?
    Daniel: So I won't have to fight.

Back