Adventure Club Suggestions?

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1251266981]

Sounds good to me... whatever you all would like to do. If that is something you think you would like to coordinate with your friend who works there, you may want to contact Zovall and ask him to give you "Event Leader" status so that the Adventure Club page will let you input the information to create the event. It might be nice to get a few balls rolling here since we have so many good ideas. Ck, do you want to talk to your friend and find out some more details such as what windows of availability they have, hours, duties and such? Then if you want to post it here (or under a new thread), we can gauge approximately how many might volunteer before scheduling. Just a thought. Thanks for offering.</blockquote>

Given other commitments I would not be in a position to sign on to any event leader role in the foreseeable future. But I will talk to her over the weekend about available opportunities and get back to you.

My friend from the Irvine Conservancy offered to give us a private hiking tour on the Irvine Ranch. Anyone interested in doing this?

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1251369015]My friend from the Irvine Conservancy offered to give us a private hiking tour on the Irvine Ranch. Anyone interested in doing this?</blockquote>

Im sorry please let me stop laughing that Irvine has a conservancy.

Im in.

I'm up for most anything that doesn't involve an early morning, but we also have a generally busy social/business schedule.

Also, would anyone want to go see this?

<a href="http://www.reprise.org/shows/rodgers-asia">http://www.reprise.org/shows/rodgers-asia</a>

GETTING TO KNOW YOU: RODGERS & ASIA

A symposium exploring the successes and controversies surrounding THE KING & I, FLOWER DRUM SONG and SOUTH PACIFIC. The evening, presented in association with East West Players, will be moderated by Tony Award-winning playwright David Henry Hwang and will include musical performances.

THEATRE INFO

David Henry Hwang Theater

120 Judge John Aiso Street

Los Angeles, CA 90012

CREDITS

Moderated by DAVID HENRY HWANG

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE

October 5 at 8pm

Back