A Wanna-Be NO MORE!!!

Thanks everyone...it did take a good bit of time, effort, and money (approx. $4k) but it will be worth every penny and minute that I spend studying and going to the review classes. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Btw, I'll keep the wanna-be part until I get that CPA license number in a few months because that's when it's official. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Awesome News USC! Soooooo happy for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Now I can send you leads!

Lot's of hard work and late nights I know... but so worth it! Congrats!

[quote author="goillini"]Congratulations! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now, can we start an accounting joke thread? I only know one.

[/quote]
Sure, let's hear your accounting joke...I haven't really heard any before.

[quote author="girlintheoc"]Awesome News USC! Soooooo happy for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Now I can send you leads!

Lot's of hard work and late nights I know... but so worth it! Congrats![/quote]
I'm looking forward to partner up with you. We'll have to set up a referral payment structure that complies with the strict ethics standards the AICPA has set up for referral business. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="reason"]How the hell did you do it with all the late night postings. Congratulations![/quote]
That's easy, it's the multi-tasking skills I possess...I was just taking breaks from studying to post on IHB. ;D

T-man, Sorry for being late to the party. Big Congratulations from Panda! I know that getting a CPA is tough and stressful. It takes great dedication to pass that bad boy.

Now you have absolutely no excuses for not having the time to date! In all seriousness, I am really happy for you.

Panda, I'm not sure if USCTrojanman wants his name posted on this blog. You may want to edit your post to remove his name.

[quote author="pebbles"]Panda, I'm not sure if USCTrojanman wants his name posted on this blog. You may want to edit your post to remove his name.[/quote]
I don't mind at all Pebbles...I'm very far from being a private person. I'm a realtor and will soon will be a licensed CPA so people can easily look me up if they so please. No scary skeletons in this closet. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

I got the letter approving my application for the CPA license from the California Department of Accountancy Friday and sent in the license fee earlier today. I should have my CPA license number within 7-10 days. A "Wanna-Be" NO MORE!!!

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]I got the letter approving my application for the CPA license from the California Department of Accountancy Friday and sent in the license fee earlier today. I should have my CPA license number within 7-10 days. A "Wanna-Be" NO MORE!!![/quote]

Rock on Dude!! Congratulations!!!

Back