A Plug for Irvine SuperFun

I have taken my 5-year-old to <a href="http://www.irvinesuperfun.com">IrvineSuperFun</a> half a dozen times in the past month and I wanted to let all you IHBers know about it. Help out a local small business, that kind of thing. This place is great! It is a very modest space in a very modest retail center, but the quality of the staff is top notch and it is clean, safe, and stimulating. It is the kind of service that I really need and I was thrilled to find out about it. It's a "drop-in" daycare with amazingly great hours, and my son frequently asks me if I can take him there! (This is a child who rarely likes to go anywhere or do anything, especially without Mommy. But this place, he says "go do Mommy stuff now Mommy, I'm busy playing."

I really want this business to succeed (from an entirely selfish standpoint, I admit!) so please check it out!

That sounds interesting! I am always thrilled to hear about great businesses when it deals with children!

How do they moderate "drop-ins" to prevent 50 people showing up on one day?

Wow, this is just down the street from us! This'll be great for those days that the daycare is shut down. (E.g. Cesar Chavez Day). :p

Thanks for the tip!

[quote author="gwailo168" date=1214603623]That sounds interesting! I am always thrilled to hear about great businesses when it deals with children!

How do they moderate "drop-ins" to prevent 50 people showing up on one day?</blockquote>

gw - I don't really know how they do that. They seem to have quite a lot of kids registered based on the size of the sign-in logbook, but every time I have taken my son, the number of kids there has been moderate and of no concern to my mommy instincts.

Back