A guy on house arrest at the Village IAC Apts

the summer time is a good guage to the true character of the IAC; people leave their windows/blinds open all night; some leave their doors open. People are out & about at the common areas, people you never seen before all come out. you get to see how loud or quiet a place is, and how many kids are around or single young professionals...

Let me know if you find a place without screaming brats or fat people. Or, for that matter, [asian] families that leave little plastic grocery bags filled with trash outside their front door all day/night. I'll come running.

Nothing wrong with a few nicely dressed good looking hookers working hard. It is after all the worlds oldest profession. But hookers in Irvine?. That is unusual. Never saw that on the IAC Community Amenities Fact Sheet. Things are looking better this summer. Maybe the IAC has a new marketing Plan for the Village and the Plaza. They sure need to do something to keep the residents paying these insane rents. 20% off for all IAC Residents !!!!!!!

Couple of years ago a prostitution ring was busted at Villa Coronado, <a href="http://cbs2.com/local/Kyung.Ah.Lee.2.536559.html">http://cbs2.com/local/Kyung.Ah.Lee.2.536559.html</a>.

Comment in the article from one resident

<blockquote>

"Resident Meghann Quirante said the men did not look quite right and were "rough kind of looking guys, nobody really clean cut, kind of weird."

"That's why I thought it had to do with drugs or something because it was kind of weird-looking guys, (that) don't really belong in Orange County," she told KCAL 9. "Definitely something funny was going on."

</blockquote>

They've broken up prostitution rings at a few IAC properties. They all advertised on Craigslist. Villa Coronado, Villa Siena, and I think Serrano were among them. I'd be surprised if it wasn't going on at The Village. It's just too large to be scandal free.

This is thread is so Irvine. Most people want to believe that Irvine is this ideal island that is protected from the realities of what some humans do. There are not so nice people everywhere, including Irvine. It's a safe city, but it is a city with enough of a population that some percent of the residents and/or visitors are not going to be your perfect citizens. Everything that happens in other OC cities happens in Irvine too, just not as much.

[quote author="rick_r" date=1246972154][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1246971321][quote author="Stuff It" date=1246949649][quote author="rick_r" date=1246941392]I have noticed the quality of the tenants going downhill in the village. Noticed a couple of prostitutes entering the building on Friday night. Still debating whether I should complain.

It's sad, the community used to be really nice.</blockquote>

You should ask them how much they charge. This is Irvine so they should be a higher class of prostitute</blockquote>
The questions that should have been asked....were they hot and why were pictures not taken??? Maybe there is a high class brothel run out of The Village....IAC hookers FTW!</blockquote>

Actually they where really hot.

I was walking outside of the building by the starbucks. Two babes got out of a car dressed pretty scantily. Immediately caught my attention. There was a guy with them that stayed in the car (pimp or bodyguard) . I was walking about 30 feet behind them and overheard their conversation on their cell phone with the prospective clients. They happened to walk in the same door I did into the complex and there was 4 guys greeting them. They where either prostitutes or strippers. Strippers, I don't mind but hookers, I'm not so sure.</blockquote>

ive been here for two months and all i have to say is there are tons of beautiful women here all dressed nicely.

[quote author="Ameesh" date=1247047489][quote author="rick_r" date=1246972154][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1246971321][quote author="Stuff It" date=1246949649][quote author="rick_r" date=1246941392]I have noticed the quality of the tenants going downhill in the village. Noticed a couple of prostitutes entering the building on Friday night. Still debating whether I should complain.

You should ask them how much they charge. This is Irvine so they should be a higher class of prostitute</blockquote>
The questions that should have been asked....were they hot and why were pictures not taken??? Maybe there is a high class brothel run out of The Village....IAC hookers FTW!</blockquote>

I was walking outside of the building by the starbucks. Two babes got out of a car dressed pretty scantily. Immediately caught my attention. There was a guy with them that stayed in the car (pimp or bodyguard) . I was walking about 30 feet behind them and overheard their conversation on their cell phone with the prospective clients. They happened to walk in the same door I did into the complex and there was 4 guys greeting them. They where either prostitutes or strippers. Strippers, I don't mind but hookers, I'm not so sure.</blockquote>

ive been here for two months and all i have to say is there are tons of beautiful women here all dressed nicely.</blockquote>
Are you guys trying to get me to move to The Village or what? I'm mentally ready for The Enclave.

Anything I post here will get me divorced.

Hey look! It's Spiderpig!

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1247047666][quote author="Ameesh" date=1247047489][quote author="rick_r" date=1246972154][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1246971321][quote author="Stuff It" date=1246949649][quote author="rick_r" date=1246941392]I have noticed the quality of the tenants going downhill in the village. Noticed a couple of prostitutes entering the building on Friday night. Still debating whether I should complain.

ive been here for two months and all i have to say is there are tons of beautiful women here all dressed nicely.</blockquote>
Are you guys trying to get me to move to The Village or what? I'm mentally ready for The Enclave.</blockquote>

I don't know about the enclave but there are a ton beautiful women here (and its summer time!)

as for the guy whos gonna get divorced, i bet your wife looks too ;)

[quote author="wendyinoc" date=1246862212]So I am at the pool and I see a guy wearing an ankle braclet. People were also talking about it at the pool. Shouldn't someone be in their house if they are on house arrest? I am really upset about this. I pay big bucks to live at this place and now to scare to leave my purse when I swim. Anything I can do about this?</blockquote>

Probably just one of the many mortgage brokers or realtors who've been arrested, or Bernie Madoff's accountant.

[quote author="Ameesh" date=1247132422]as for the guy whos gonna get divorced, i bet your wife looks too ;)</blockquote>

There's a big ass difference between looking and asking somebody to post pics of said hussys on the internet.

I demand to be protected from hot-looking scantily dressed alledged hookers walking in pairs around me. I pay my rent, dammit!

Where can one get one of those ankle bracelets that go off at a certain distance from the house? I can use it on my 3-year old.

[quote author="earthbm" date=1247178495]I demand to be protected from hot-looking scantily dressed alledged hookers walking in pairs around me. I pay my rent, dammit!

Where can one get one of those ankle bracelets that go off at a certain distance from the house? I can use it on my 3-year old.</blockquote>

Petco sells "neck bracelets" that deliver a mild shock when you leave the perimeter. I bet that will work.

[quote author="earthbm" date=1247178495]Where can one get one of those ankle bracelets that go off at a certain distance from the house? I can use it on my 3-year old.</blockquote>

Well, if you really want to know, you can sort of LoJack your child. :) I bought this <a href="http://www.mypreciouskid.com/child-locator.html">Teddy Bear Alarm Locator</a>. It is great for when they are at the age where they're prone to darting off. They have a new version that does alert you automatically without you having to press your remote button. It says: "NEW ALERT FEATURE causes the transmitter to chirp loudly every time your child wanders beyond 20-30 foot range." ... so that is perfect!

Back