8 Galena

koolrans_IHB

Hi,

Has anybody any information on 8 Galena. The price seems to be reduced by 20K. What do you think might be the worth for this property?

Thanks,

[quote author="koolrans" date=1254815308]Hi,

Has anybody any information on 8 Galena. The price seems to be reduced by 20K. What do you think might be the worth for this property?

Thanks,</blockquote>
I viewed this property with one of my buyers back in early Sept. when the property was listed for $770k. She passed on it because she wanted to be closer to the airport/405. It's a nice property with a nice yard and finishes and you don't get much noise from the toll road at all. I think a good price for the property would be $680k-$700k. The price was actually reduced back about 2-3 weeks ago.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1254815579][quote author="koolrans" date=1254815308]Hi,

Thanks,</blockquote>
I viewed this property with one of my buyers back in early Sept. when the property was listed for $770k. She passed on it because she wanted to be closer to the airport/405. It's a nice property with a nice yard and finishes and you don't get much noise from the toll road at all. I think a good price for the property would be $680k-$700k. The price was actually reduced back about 2-3 weeks ago.</blockquote>

Man, you are good!

[quote author="reason" date=1254815924][quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1254815579][quote author="koolrans" date=1254815308]Hi,

Thanks,</blockquote>
I viewed this property with one of my buyers back in early Sept. when the property was listed for $770k. She passed on it because she wanted to be closer to the airport/405. It's a nice property with a nice yard and finishes and you don't get much noise from the toll road at all. I think a good price for the property would be $680k-$700k. The price was actually reduced back about 2-3 weeks ago.</blockquote>

Man, you are good!</blockquote>
Flattery will get you almost everywhere with me. haha

Back