61 SECRET GARDEN, Irvine, CA 92620

jriosdds_IHB

Beds: 5 Type: SFR Sq. Ft.: 3,165 Lot Size: N/A MLS #: S540417

Baths: 4/0 Built: 2005 $/Sq.Ft.: $284 List Date: 07/16/08 On Market: 4 days

Any takers?

<a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/61-Secret-Gdn-92620/home/5931251">61 SECRET GARDEN</a>

Yeah,

I've seen that listing. Prices are starting to look very attractive in Northwood II. Is this is a short sale? Anyone have any information on how the home has been financed?

Panda

[quote author="PANDA" date=1216633692]Yeah,

I've seen that listing. Prices are starting to look very attractive in Northwood II. Is this is a short sale? Anyone have any information on how the home has been financed?

Panda</blockquote>

Per title info.

Mortgage Amt: 1st $984,000 2nd $246,000

I actually show this home going to auction, but it could be a short-sale

Auction date 7/22/2008. (check to make sure the auction has not been post-poned)

Now the Redfin link says it is off the market. Foreclosure auction is still set for 7/22 with a NTS of $1.05mil. I will update the status on this one on Tuesday.

just to remind myself...NW II is the least desireable of the newer NW area stuff right? Out of Northpark, Northwood Pointe, Northpark Square, etc. I seem to remember someone was saying this neighborhood is out of place and doesn't fit in. Am I remembering correctly?

[quote author="24inIrvine" date=1216690104]just to remind myself...NW II is the least desireable of the newer NW area stuff right? Out of Northpark, Northwood Pointe, Northpark Square, etc. I seem to remember someone was saying this neighborhood is out of place and doesn't fit in. Am I remembering correctly?</blockquote>

You are remembering correctly. NW II is a collection of homes built on some spare land. It doesn't have much of "community" feel...

The original $899,000 price was a bait so that the seller could send the offer to the bank to postpone the foreclosure auction. I offered $899,000 for it and got a counter of $999,000, which is silly as 26 Grape Arbor and 59 Fire Thorn have better upgrades and are offered around $950,000.

Same here. My wife and I offered *above* asking (don't we look stupid now?), and got the same counteroffer. What the hell is the agent/bank

trying to pull? Bunch of bullsh**. Shouldn't have listened to that car salesman of a RE agent that's listing the place. I hope the bank forecloses

on the litttle dog and the M3 in the garage.

[quote author="irvinerepublic" date=1216907244]Same here. My wife and I offered *above* asking (don't we look stupid now?), and got the same counteroffer. What the hell is the agent/bank

trying to pull? Bunch of bullsh**. Shouldn't have listened to that car salesman of a RE agent that's listing the place. I hope the bank forecloses

on the litttle dog and the M3 in the garage.</blockquote>

Wait a minute... so... there is a M3 in the garage of 61 Secret Garden? Do you remember the color and interior color, or checked the mileage, was it a slush box or stick, did it have door dings or curb rash on the wheels? Come on... I need details. I know plenty of people who would want to pick up a distressed bimmer.

Wait a minute... so... there is a M3 in the garage of 61 Secret Garden? Do you remember the color and interior color, or checked the mileage, was it a slush box or stick, did it have door dings or curb rash on the wheels? Come on... I need details. I know plenty of people who would want to pick up a distressed bimmer.</blockquote>

Ha Ha. Probably an Interlagos Blue stick w/competition package. Also with the moon roof delete. 19" rims and the alcantara steering wheel.

titanium silver with 19" wheels. pretty clean, too. don't know if it was SMG or 3-pedal (didn't look too closely)

reminds me, I need to wash/wax my alpine white baby.

I heard that 61 Secret Garden has an offered accepted by the bank at $920,000. What's up with Northwood II? It seems like a nice area but the prices are dropping fast. There are 3 other exact same houses on the same street for sale. I actually like these and the area but I am starting to think that Northwood II is a much less desirable place compared to Northwood Pointe.

Back