$2mil H.B. / Ocean-front Home Trashed

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Moon gave me a tour and let me photograph the damages. He estimates it could cost $100,000 to fix it all.

Well then, I guess a oceanfront gutted house in HB is still worth 1.9M$ then...
 
graphrix said:
Did everyone read the comments? My gawd... most of those people are really dumb. Thankfully they stay over at the OCR.

I noticed some people there think this isn't so much vandalism as it is incomplete-remodeling. I don't know, could be I guess. (But that may not explain the mold.) I noticed the wood floor does not go under the baseboard and is missing the quarter-round, so it almost looks like they were in the process of installing it - not ripping it out. Unless they removed the quarter-round and wanted to rip out the floor and take it with them. I don't know why I'm over-analyzing this.
 
SoCal78 said:
I don't know why I'm over-analyzing this.

Stop over analyzing this! hahaha, the previous owners were just probably douchebags.

I've had renters want to do something like this. I've hit a few with court fees and bad credit because of it. It sucks

that people can be trusted.
 
Back
Top