218 homes to be built this summer on the old Tustin Marine base

BTB is right... price is too high.

Some parts of OH are TUSD, EW is a bit too dense and I think traffic to that area is worse than GP.

I prefer Portola HS over Northwood HS... the football stadium alone is awesome but also better stuff overall because it's newer.

irvinehomeowner said:
BTB is right... price is too high.

Some parts of OH are TUSD, EW is a bit too dense and I think traffic to that area is worse than GP.

I prefer Portola HS over Northwood HS... the football stadium alone is awesome but also better stuff overall because it's newer.

It?ll be interesting to see what happens if Portola High becomes the new ?IT? school.  I have heard great things so far.

irvinehomeowner said:
Happiness said:
I don't hate GP, I just don't like excessive drama and uncertainty which GP seems to have no shortage of. Why would you willingly choose to live with the uncertainty of cemeteries, homeless camps, developer litigation, future traffic, land remediation, and other controversies yet to surface when you can live in a perfectly safe established area like OH or EW?

Pros and cons to every area.

I don't think GP has any more or less than OH/EW.

TL is just the same... had a base... question marks about what will be built... what to do with the hangars. Has anyone visited the new animal shelter? I hear it's open now.
From a commuting perspective, TL has the best location though. If it weren't for the base and any environmental concerns, I'd say its pure location would be pretty prime (outside of places with more hilly terrain..i.e., turtle rock / shady / OH). 

If you're commuting north... TL is a good location.

If you work in the Spectrum, GP wins. And if you are commuting south county... the new homes near Los Olivos are even better.

BTW: The new OC Animal Care center is awesome.

Back