2000 Things to say... plus 1000 more...

Gee 2000 posts that's a lot!! hehe

Well congrats!! I just found this forum and I really like it. Maybe in sometime I'll join you hehehehe... of course, at that time, you may have 4000 post, but you get the point!!

Gratz again :)

[quote author="GOTTI" date=1228375791]Who ever owns that heiny, I like it... I just wish the meathooks were a bit closer to the hips... They're obstructing my view... Shazbots.</blockquote>

<em>caycifish is pretty sure she's blushing and giggles as she struggles to concentrate on nodes in a DOM tree</em>

[quote author="GOTTI" date=1228375791]Who ever owns that heiny, I like it... I just wish the meathooks were a bit closer to the hips... They're obstructing my view... Shazbots.</blockquote>

While I don't own it, my meathook likes to think it is mine. Not only do you have good taste in watches but women too.

[quote author="GOTTI" date=1228442431]If that's Cayci's tuckus... How YOU doin' Sugar-bottom?</blockquote>

ROFL!

Graph sent me a text message this morning calling me "sugar bottom". Now I get it.

GOTTI, you brighten my day.

[quote author="caycifish" date=1228449631][quote author="GOTTI" date=1228442431]If that's Cayci's tuckus... How YOU doin' Sugar-bottom?</blockquote>

ROFL!

Graph sent me a text message this morning calling me "sugar bottom". Now I get it.

GOTTI, you brighten my day.</blockquote>

I'll tell you right now, if we was an item, I'd hate to say goodbye to you... But I'd love watching you leave...

Some guys(Graphie) just have all the luck.

Why they never brought the wagon over to the U.S. will always break my heart.

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

I like that video... too bad I don't think any BMW's have ever broken 200 yet. Have they?

It would be interesting to find out.

-bix

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Back