2 AMC Tickets 11.99 @Costco 1/27-1/29

They did this during the holidays... I think it was even cheaper... we had bought 10.

Will probably buy some of these as we like going to The District AMC theater... too bad all the eateries keep closing but I can still get my veg on at Native Foods.

qwerty said:
was that deal available in the store as well? or just online? i go the AMC at the District a decent amount, very good deal.

I'm guessing it varies by location, I was at the Tustin Ranch Road/Bryan location and saw the sign and talked to the cashier about it so since they are all aware about it, I'm assuming this location will be carrying it as well as the District Costco.

From reading a fatwallet thread, its appears this happen at the end of August as well and some locations were out of tickets by Sunday, so then you probably have no choice but to go online then.

And yeah IHO, too bad the food options are getting weak at the District.  We usually stick to that corner with Chik-Fil-A, In N out, Pinkberry, and fast food PF Changs spinoff, (can't think of the name right now)

Lucille's is amazing just don't usually have time for that but love Costco's deal for there (100 gift card for 80 bucks)

I wish they would do this deal for Regal Tickets but haven't seen it yet.  I will post if I see the one that been getting for Fandango (which you can use at most Regal) through Google Offers.  I believe it was one Fandango ticket including all fees for 5 bucks.  Problem was you could only by two at each offer.

I'd love to hitup a movie with the wife.  The only times we ever do are when we visit in-laws and stay for a few days or when my mom comes to visit/stay over.  Then after the kids are in bed, we disappear.  That happens maybe once a year that we're able to catch a movie.

jvna said:
I'd love to hitup a movie with the wife.  The only times we ever do are when we visit in-laws and stay for a few days or when my mom comes to visit/stay over.  Then after the kids are in bed, we disappear.  That happens maybe once a year that we're able to catch a movie.

I know how it is with little ones around...  I don't recall any mommy and me movie theaters around irvine...  But if ur ever in need....

www.irvinesuperfun.com

Got good reviews, though I haven't tried it myself, we would feel too guilty....

ps99472 said:
jvna said:

I know how it is with little ones around...  I don't recall any mommy and me movie theaters around irvine...  But if ur ever in need....

www.irvinesuperfun.com

Got good reviews, though I haven't tried it myself, we would feel too guilty....

The place looks interesting.  Didn't see any prices there though.  And we'd have to find out about how they handle allergies (training and facilities).

Back