I just notice something. Why do people say thanks in advance?

Just ask the question.

When you ask a question in real life. Do you say how do I get to Whole Foods? (Thanks in advance)

eyephone said:
I just notice something. Why do people say thanks in advance?

Just ask the question.

When you ask a question in real life. Do you say how do I get to Whole Foods? (Thanks in advance)

I guess i'm lazy. I say it so I don't have to post again to say "thanks".

Happiness said:
I have some navy buddies who swear environmental conditions affect fertility. Specifically, crew who work in reactor rooms seem to only be able to have daughters and crew who work on radar masts have difficulty having kids at all.

Hmm. They may want to know about The Shettles Method. (A natural method of supposed gender selection.) Is it hocus pocus? Maybe. But I can say it worked. I used it to try to make boys. Results: 2 for 2! One big coincidence? Who knows. It has worked for lots of other people, though. I hope this wasn't T.M.I. (I've left out all the graphic details)... just trying to help. Not everybody knows about this stuff or thinks to look for it.

I can't believe I'm joining on this but..

I'll make an argument that PP's rating should be similar to Portola Spring 1 in regards to the cemetery's potential "environmental hazard" rating given their distance is similar to the potential cemetery (eg its right next to PSII, while some PSI sections are significantly closer).

I still don't see it as a factor for any of them (should be 0) given the distance and elevation levels but if we go into this too deeply it goes beyond the entertainment purpose... heh.

Anyways, the same goes for Lambert Ranch, which should get added to the list too.

The added stress factor on worrying about these will kill you faster than all the hazards in here .. Besides, it can't worse that the environmental hazards in most cities in China, India or wherever they come from :)

YellowFever said:
WE GOTTA GET EVERY FCB-willing CHINESE OUT OF CHINA INTO IRVINE NOW! This madness must stop! :-X
So that they can bring their filthy habits here and poison us too?  Don't many of the FCBs get their money through corruption?

:)

irvinehomeowner said:
I've lived in Woodbridge for years, I lived by a freeway for years, I lived near power lines for years (most of my adolescent life)...

6734d1ed2b469132ef10d35073a21803.png

This explains so much.

YellowFever said:
spootieho said:
YellowFever said:
WE GOTTA GET EVERY FCB-willing CHINESE OUT OF CHINA INTO IRVINE NOW! This madness must stop! :-X
So that they can bring their filthy habits here and poison us too?  Don't many of the FCBs get their money through corruption?

:)

That's what I've been saying all along. The money they have made was on the backs of corruption and the injustice they have committed to their society.  Back in the days when LA county started to grade restaurants from A-F, I kid you not, there were neighborhood Chinese restaurants scoring as low as a 'D' but remained opened.

I think a 'D' grade is now removed. They have only ABC and F.  C is still considered 'generally acceptable' food handling standard and I see many Chinese restaurants 'Kim Tar' still getting 'C''s.

Back when I lived in LA, the B restaurants always tasted better than the A restaurants.

Judging from the coupon thread, you should add close proximity to fast food restaurants as a potential hazard to the health of your children.

Back