That's what I keep telling my husband trying to convince him to buy me a Birkin - it hasn't worked so far  :( He thinks the DOW is a better bet

Paris said:
That's what I keep telling my husband trying to convince him to buy me a Birkin - it hasn't worked so far  :( He thinks the DOW is a better bet

Or just buy a Porsche GT3RS and you'll both be happy.  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
Paris said:

Or just buy a Porsche GT3RS and you'll both be happy.  ;)

USC I would take that GT3RS ANYDAY over any Birkin or Chanel bag. But then again I'm a car girl - I'd trade my house in for a Porsche 918 Spyder (but my husband won't let me do that either - what a boring guy)

Yellowfever I know it's expensive but it APPRECIATES in value. People buy a car for that price but it's rare to see a car appreciate like that. Per estimates a Birkin appreciates approximately 12% annually. You should think about that investment (even if you never let your wife walk out the door with it on her arm - she'd still love staring at it sitting in her closet in a glass bullet proof safe)  ;)

Hmmmm...

Now I need to check my wife's inventories.  I wonder how much a Birken bag can sell for?  >:D

Here's a Birkin for the car guys (and gals):

birkin-cs3xs-1-1024x683.jpg

http://www.birkinperformancecars.com/

YellowFever said:
Socal, what do you think?  Do you like Chanel??  ;D

Uh-oh, are you trying to sell me a handbag??  :D

I love you, YellowFever. You keep T.I. fun and interesting! I'm adding you to the short list of people whose recent posts I check first when I log on. 

Sorry but I would give my man hell if he dropped thousands of dollars on just a bag. Especially if it crosses over into car value territory. But I do think that you are a nice guy for going along with your wife's passion.

fun thread! I've bought enough chanel bags for the other half that I've heard it all

"these bags are a great investment!"
"buy now or else it increases 20% every year"
"I can profit if I sell"

years later, she has not sold one bag yet, so I have yet to see if they really increase in value.  Happy wife happy life? Or something like that

Back