Hmm...TI meetup, that's what you should spend some of it on. I'd say AYCE Korean BBQ and beer for all TI'rs who show up!  Who doesn't like Korean BBQ and drinks!?

MagicJ1zz said:
eyephone said:
So what are you going to do with the cash?

You tell me.  Coke and strippers?

honestly, probably buy an overpriced Eastwood Village home. 

akkord said:
Hmm...TI meetup, that's what you should spend some of it on. I'd say AYCE Korean BBQ and beer for all TI'rs who show up!  Who doesn't like Korean BBQ and drinks!?

MagicJ1zz said:
eyephone said:
So what are you going to do with the cash?

You tell me.  Coke and strippers?

honestly, probably buy an overpriced Eastwood Village home. 

I'm in for that...tell me when and where (the Korean BBQ + Beers).  :D

MagicJ1zz said:
I'm not going to subsidize a TI meet-up.  You guys are richer than me.  I only have a BMW.  Some of you guys have Ferrari's and Maserati's rolling down to Diamond Jamboree.

Well damn, I tried to get TI'rs food >:D and I am unfortunately, not driving a Ferrari or Maserati.

USCTrojanCPA said:

I'll shoot you a text.

You must be voting for Sanders. Free College tuition and free everything!

akkord said:
MagicJ1zz said:
I'm not going to subsidize a TI meet-up.  You guys are richer than me.  I only have a BMW.  Some of you guys have Ferrari's and Maserati's rolling down to Diamond Jamboree.

Well damn, I tried to get TI'rs food >:D and I am unfortunately, not driving a Ferrari or Maserati.

USCTrojanCPA said:

I'll shoot you a text.

I wouldn't go to those extremes.

eyephone said:
You must be voting for Sanders. Free College tuition and free everything!

akkord said:
MagicJ1zz said:

USCTrojanCPA said:

I'll shoot you a text.

MagicJ1zz said:
Forget sanders and clinton.  I'm all TRUMP 100%.  I hope he wins. 

And all hail to fascism. >:D

bf7baf619e439fb617df34362dd38743a16fddaf_1_369x500.jpg

MagicJ1zz said:
lnc said:
MagicJ1zz said:
Forget sanders and clinton.  I'm all TRUMP 100%.  I hope he wins. 

And all hail to fascism. >:D

bf7baf619e439fb617df34362dd38743a16fddaf_1_369x500.jpg

Listen we need a world war 3 anyways.  Think about it.  Prices are rising, population is increasing, and not enough people are dying.  Minimum wage is gonna hit $25 one day because ppl keep bitchin'.

When you have war, you send your kids and family to die.  Then the population declines.  Then housing prices fall and not enough people to buy, job demand increases because not enough qualified people to fill the roles, etc.  Suddenly, those $850k SFH in Eastwood village becomes $350k :)

War's great for the economy.  And I'm talking infantry modern warfare.  Not some pussy drone striking shit behind a monitor and a joystick.

;)

We need to import foreign people from every country to fight for the almight USofA and promise them a green card should they survive the tours.  If they don't, we will honor them posthumously for their wonderful services to this country.  Give their next of kin a "Made in China" American flag.

(If some of you are taking me seriously,....)

Well aren't you all about making America great again...great plan  ;D

Back