140 smallwheel beacon park

But beacon park w the high Mello Roos is sold out right? So relative to the neighborhood seems like ok price pavillion park has similar Lennar condos listed at same price point

One of the major problems was that they priced it way too high initially at $1.339m to start.  Now they are in a price death spiral.  Price isn't stupid now but after a home sits for so long on the market, buyers go into the home thinking negative thoughts of "what's wrong with this home" when it was probably just the high asking price. 

The pictures look like they are from the model home (there are WOW! stickers on the cabinets). The description states white thermofoil cabinets but the photos show dark brown (a note by a realtor who has seen it says the cabinets are brown).

The front of the house has terrible photos, not anything like the interior so who knows what the inside really looks like.

They are also delinquent on property taxes so maybe it was never even moved into, just a place to park cash by someone who wants out now.

On the good side, price includes furniture.

If you really want it, lowball the offer. If it's a FCB maybe they'll take it if they really want out now.

Pretty sure this is the model home. I remember walking past it when Beacon opened. That said, yeah, price death spiral. I took my kids to Beacon playground last year and ran into two very pregnant Chinese women who spoke little english asking for directions to 140 smallwheel (we were standing almost in front of it). I figure if the mainlanders don't want it, this property is in trouble.

smaller house with small backyard and lacking natural light...but at that pricing right now, i think it is very justified. Nothing available in Beacon Park so its the issue of how bad people wanna stay in BP

Back