Recent content by norcaljeff_IHB

  1. N

    Clunkers: Taxpayers paid $24,000 per car

    NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- A total of 690,000 new vehicles were sold under the Cash for Clunkers program last summer, but only 125,000 of those were vehicles that would not have been sold anyway, according to an analysis released Wednesday by the automotive Web site Edmunds.com. The average...
  2. N

    California state income tax witholdings increase by 10% as of Nov. 1

    What happens when they stop this? It's also the way Paychex and ADP rakes in million$ each day as well. Wish I had this gig.
  3. N

    A Shout Out to IR2

    Ditto for me.
  4. N

    Move Over Merced: Foreclosures Intensify in New Crop of Western Cities

    wsj.com Some of the nation’s foreclosure epicenters, including perennial chart-toppers Merced and Stockton, Calif.– are seeing a decline in foreclosure activity. But the pain is intensifying in a new crop of Western cities, which have been hard hit by rising unemployment. Of the top 50...
  5. N

    Costco to accept food stamps nationwide

    I wonder how someone who is so poor that they are eligible for food stamps but can then afford to pay the $50 annual Costco membership fee? I almost didn't renew my membership and I don't even qualify for food stamps. Sounds like I might live better a better life on food stamps. Costco to...
  6. N

    I watched it so you don't have to tear you eyes out..."Million Dollar Listing"

    They do frequent re-runs. I also enjoy the show. Seeing these guys fight over petty things is pretty funny. Also, I notice between filming and production the show is lagging real time by about 9-12 months, maybe more in some cases. Last year they had a guy who was more of a hippie but he...
  7. N

    Real Housewives of OC update

    Latest update from Yahoo. For what its worth the new girl is pretty hot: OC Housewives update
  8. N

    OC’s High Rise Condos

    I'm sure the govt will turn it into low income housing and subsidize all the fees so they will end up living a better lifestyle than most of us readers of this blog.
  9. N

    Where to buy in Las Vegas?

    Are you looking on or off strip? Is $500/mo pretty much the ave for HOAs there? In SD prices for condos are 3-7x and these Vegas condos are actually gorgeous inside instead of the plane Jane stuff in SD.
  10. N

    Headlines...

    Worst yet to come in housing market As bad as the housing market has been for the past two years, worse times may be ahead, says a real estate consultant. That’s because there is a massive supply of homes that are already in the foreclosure process that will certainly drive home prices down...
  11. N

    Where to buy in Las Vegas?

    Anyone following the high rise condo market in LV? Prices finally are starting to look "reasonable" but I bet another 10%-20% will come off current prices.
  12. N

    Chino - Stanford Square at College Park

    So if that's how Chino was portrayed during the boom, I couldn't imagine what its like in the bust. In terms of cable maybe you can talk one of the Chino prison inmates into running an illegal line for you, otherwise I'd go with DirecTV. Cable sucks beyond comprehension.
  13. N

    Your opinions please--is this house overpriced?

    Unless he pays cash it won't appraise and therefore no financing.
  14. N

    Capitol Hill, Seattle - Floral Park on steroids

    What it nice weather for about 5 minutes? I was there in July with shorts, about froze my a$$ off.
  15. N

    Larry Kudlow is a moron

    Kudlow is not a conservative. He's a neocon at best, big difference. He's also a corporate apologist. I hate it when these guys defend the corrupt system all the way to the end.
Back
Top