Recent content by Irvineirvine

  1. I

    Financial Seminar for teens by my ex

    Hello, I have two college kids with my ex husband. Accidentally I got to know that he trys to take kids so called "Financial seminar " on 9/3-9/5. Since their college hasn't started yet at this days, I feel suspicious feeling what is his poupose to take kids to these seminar? Is there normal...
  2. I

    My ex husband’s illegal driving report

    I found out that one of YouTube video showed dangerous driving on CA mountain road. The person who was on passengers seat stood up on the seat and put upper side of her body out side of rooftop during the driver drove the road. It is such a dangerous behavior, the driver, my ex husband and...
  3. I

    Reporting dangerous driving

    I found out that one of YouTube video showed dangerous driving on CA mountain road. The person who was on passengers seat stood up on the seat and put upper side of her body out side of rooftop during the driver drove the road. It is such a dangerous behavior, the driver was supposed to stop...
  4. I

    Report dangerous driving behavior in CA

    I found out that one of YouTube video showed dangerous driving on CA mountain road. The person who was on passengers seat stood up on the seat and put upper side of her body out side of rooftop during the driver drove the road. It is such a dangerous behavior, the driver was supposed to stop...
Back
Top