Author Topic: Costco  (Read 40754 times)

Offline momopi

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 664
  • -Received: 375
Re: Costco
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 12:36:21 PM »
I noticed that Walmart is opening down the street from Costco.  Makes me wonder if they'd try to do a more upscale version of Walmart (maybe Target like) in Irvine?  LoL.

Momo Engagement Photo shoot:

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Online daedalus

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 152
  • -Received: 181
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »
Are you serious?  Did you just get engaged???  If so, congrats! 

Just received my annual Costco rewards check this week for just under $400.  Yeah, they call me "whale".   I bought the hot cocoa CZ recommended last week after I read about it here.  Of course, the Costco coupons in the mailbox later that night had a coupon for that exact item,.  Such is life.

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
  • -Given: 749
  • -Received: 297
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 06:49:07 AM »
Are you serious?  Did you just get engaged???  If so, congrats! 

Just received my annual Costco rewards check this week for just under $400.  Yeah, they call me "whale".   I bought the hot cocoa CZ recommended last week after I read about it here.  Of course, the Costco coupons in the mailbox later that night had a coupon for that exact item,.  Such is life.

Yes! Such is life- I bought a memory foam mattress, and it was delivered on the same day as coupon book- there is $$$ discount now :-)
I framed the pre-qualification letter and posted it at a conspicuous place under adequate lighting so that a guest with normal vision can see it and express substantial jealousy.

Offline SoCal

• Thanks
  • -Given: 1802
  • -Received: 1477
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 08:23:22 AM »
Momo, congratulations. When is the wedding?

“Love does not consist of gazing into each others' eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:45 AM »
Congratulations Momo- hope you custom design your rings with Costco and share the pictures with us :)
I framed the pre-qualification letter and posted it at a conspicuous place under adequate lighting so that a guest with normal vision can see it and express substantial jealousy.

Offline Homer_Simpson

• CERTIFIED FCB
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 729
  • -Received: 738
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
Congratulations Momo- hope you custom design your rings with Costco and share the pictures with us :)

If you need a custom made ring let me know..  I had my wife's engagement ring customized/designed and made in Macau/Hong Kong and it looks awesome  :D
#FARM

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 10:50:59 AM »

If you need a custom made ring let me know..  I had my wife's engagement ring customized/designed and made in Macau/Hong Kong and it looks awesome  :D

Share the picture. We will see the awesomeness too :)

Offline ps9

• Thanks
  • -Given: 464
  • -Received: 1193
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »

But you can return the ring at Costco....

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2012, 12:55:03 PM »

But you can return the ring at Costco....

I am trying not to laugh here :-)

Jokes aside, Costco has a great return policy on rings. I got a ring from Costco as a gift, and when I wore it, it felt a little too snug. I thought it was the extra weight I had packed on, but even after I lost weight, it never fit me on the ring finger. Six months later, Costco got the same ring, and while trying on something else, I asked the assistant to show me that ring too- that one fit perfect! Costco had sold a Size 6.5 ring (the item description said 7) to me :( They took it back right away, and I was able to exchange it to the Size 7, without a receipt. I did pay the price difference of around $50 though..

ps9: rug update from Lowes? (hoping you were the one who wanted to do that :-\)

Offline Homer_Simpson

• CERTIFIED FCB
  • Thanks
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »
Speaking of costco I just spent $40 on an Indoor RC helicopter and a bag of chips.  Can't wait to fly the helicopter tonight!.. Wish I had vaulted ceilings  >:(
#FARM

Offline Homer_Simpson

• CERTIFIED FCB
  • Thanks
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »

Share the picture. We will see the awesomeness too :)

I found one pic.  It's a really awesome design with arches supporting the crown.  It has diamonds half way around the band and diamonds around the crown as well.

**Never knew you could return rings at Costco... how about watches??  :P 
#FARM

Offline ps9

• Thanks
  • -Given: 464
  • -Received: 1193
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »
Return anything except for booze and smokes, some sort of state law?

Offline SoCal

• Thanks
  • -Given: 1802
  • -Received: 1477
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 02:11:02 PM »
Speaking of costco I just spent $40 on an Indoor RC helicopter and a bag of chips.  Can't wait to fly the helicopter tonight!.. Wish I had vaulted ceilings  >:(

Oh. My. God.

It's as if you're peeking in my windows. Mr. SoCal does this all the time. Just have to be careful when the air conditioner is on.

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »

Oh. My. God.

It's as if you're peeking in my windows. Mr. SoCal does this all the time. Just have to be careful when the air conditioner is on.

We have one at home too. Mr.CZ says it's for the girls. So far none of the girls have touched it.

Offline Cubic Zirconia

• Thanks
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 02:55:32 PM »
Homer, I think mine was replaced because they sold me a wrong size.. Otherwise only those with the price band intact can be returned (?)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts