Author Topic: Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss  (Read 1454 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 481
  • -Received: 755
Re: Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »
Jimmy Carter was the worst president in U.S. history until Barack Obama eclipsed him, piling  up debt, wars, incompetence, arming ISIS and the Mexican Mafia.

Now Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss relieve Barack Obama of his ignominy

Obama said of his vice president, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** everything up." (Source:  New York Post)

Higher taxes, wholesale discrimination against Asians and whites, extremism run even more amok.  What's not for Leftists to love.

http://Bidenisms.blogspot.com

Starman - respect the woman. I hope you don’t call your mom or sister a whore. (No respect)
In effect, you are doing that by your title of the thread.

* I didn’t want to say it. But sometimes you have to say it for them to understand the choice of words can be disrespectful.

Offline GenericIrvineResident

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 2
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 12:45:15 PM »
Jimmy Carter was the worst president in U.S. history until Barack Obama eclipsed him, piling  up debt, wars, incompetence, arming ISIS and the Mexican Mafia.

Obama said of his vice president, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** everything up." (Source:  New York Post)

Higher taxes, wholesale discrimination against Asians and whites, extremism run even more amok.  What's not for Leftists to love.

Starman - respect the woman. I hope you don’t call your mom or sister a whore. (No respect)

* I didn’t want to say it. But sometimes you have to say it for them to understand the choice of words can be disrespectful.

He's mainly a troll trying to trigger people with his abrasive language. Doubt he'll change. I can just as easily call his grandmother a whore, but what's the point? Being offensive for the sake of being offensive?

I bet he leads a very bitter life. I have a couple people like him in my family. Nobody really talks to them or likes them.

Offline Soylent Green Is People

• Abiding Dude. Housing focused NMLS Licensed
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 980
  • -Received: 1177
  • Isaiah 58: 6-11
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 12:52:07 PM »
@Irvinehomeowner.

I'm only commenting again in this thread because of your question. No. I do not support it. She's done terrible things throughout her career and continues to do so with the cheering on of the media, but that does not mean it's right to throw out names like that.

I've posted often substituting Trump with things line "the Cheeto Hitler", "the Golden Gollum", "the Rabid Orangutan", "the Short Fingered Vulgarian", and primarily as "The Tang Menace" - which in my view isn't a dual standard. Trump's been called worse by many. I've just picked out a few of the funny ones (IMHO) that were not as mean spirited as what the title thread here is. There were far harsher names for Trump thrown around by others over the past few years, but rarely that harsh by any supporters of the President.

My .02c and last post on this thread.
My .02c

SGIP

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 12:58:45 PM »
@Irvinehomeowner.

I'm only commenting again in this thread because of your question. No. I do not support it. She's done terrible things throughout her career and continues to do so with the cheering on of the media, but that does not mean it's right to throw out names like that.

I've posted often substituting Trump with things line "the Cheeto Hitler", "the Golden Gollum", "the Rabid Orangutan", "the Short Fingered Vulgarian", and primarily as "The Tang Menace" - which in my view isn't a dual standard. Trump's been called worse by many. I've just picked out a few of the funny ones (IMHO) that were not as mean spirited as what the title thread here is. There were far harsher names for Trump thrown around by others over the past few years, but rarely that harsh by any supporters of the President.

Should we use the W word with your wife or daughter?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 01:04:58 PM »

He's mainly a troll trying to trigger people with his abrasive language. Doubt he'll change. I can just as easily call his grandmother a whore, but what's the point? Being offensive for the sake of being offensive?

I bet he leads a very bitter life. I have a couple people like him in my family. Nobody really talks to them or likes them.

You have to confront this bs when it starts. Because it will continue.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 01:08:23 PM »
he changed the word in the title
Remember. Being an A** does not give you the right to call people names. It just makes you look not that smart.

My theory: I think someone here is using the starman as a burner account. Because the title changed real quick after feedback by others. I did not see his sn or guest users on. (just saying)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 01:24:35 PM by eyephone »

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2629
  • -Received: 3969
  • 3CWG
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »
@Irvinehomeowner.

Thanks for clarifying. I know you somewhat support what Star thinks about some of what Kamala has done but I didn't think you agreed with the word usage.

And about Trump, I do think the names are funny as I also refer to him by his tint (is that racist?) but I don't think "Hitler" is very tasteful (similar to "whore").

Now go find that voter fraud evidence for me. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 02:00:01 PM »
@Irvinehomeowner.

Thanks for clarifying. I know you somewhat support what Star thinks about some of what Kamala has done but I didn't think you agreed with the word usage.

And about Trump, I do think the names are funny as I also refer to him by his tint (is that racist?) but I don't think "Hitler" is very tasteful (similar to "whore").

Now go find that voter fraud evidence for me. :)

Calling trump an orange man because of the color of his skin that looks orange is a lot different than calling a female a h#. They are trying to normalize it, but when the term is used on them they do not like it.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 02:09:54 PM by eyephone »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »
So right before someone posted the title changed. (Just saying-hmm)
My burner theory might possibly be true. TBD
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 02:21:14 PM by eyephone »

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 210
  • -Received: 261
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 03:38:11 PM »
We're all YellowFever.

Hey... eyephone. Just for you, I'm kidding. 100%.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 03:45:41 PM »
We're all YellowFever.

Hey... eyephone. Just for you, I'm kidding. 100%.

That is a joke. Nothing wrong with that.
But when people start dropping the h or s word to describe a person for no reason. Then that’s a problem.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2021, 04:13:17 PM »
Speaking of which @Mety - I hope you know I am joking around about stuff. Just to clear the air.
(However, we never called each other h. Maybe we should of, just kidding.)
We all are too busy or got better things to do to bicker with one another. HNY
If you read the old threads with you and I, it’s like two old guys arguing about trivial stuff at McDonalds. Lol

Offline Cares

• Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Loan Originator
  • O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 9
  • -Received: 165
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2021, 04:52:07 PM »
Speaking of which @Mety - I hope you know I am joking around about stuff. Just to clear the air.
If you read the old threads with you and I, it’s like two old guys arguing about trivial stuff at McDonalds. Lol

Eww you eat at McDonalds?

Just kidding I love Big Macs late night.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2021, 05:00:00 PM »

Eww you eat at McDonalds?

Just kidding I love Big Macs late night.

TBH I like the breakfast at Mc Donalds. (Egg McMuffin and maybe the hash brown)
Also, the coffee and McCafe is decent.
I haven’t been there in a while. (During covid and pre covid)

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 82
  • -Received: 39
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
I voted for.....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:19:47 PM by StarmanMBA »
"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 01:29:58 pm »
qwerty
Hey StarmanMBA - go fuck yourself :-)

The following members thanked this post;
Burn That Belly, id_rather_be_racing, misme, eyephone, fortune11, spootieho, CompressedVillage

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal