Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 747750 times)

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 27
  • -Received: 45
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #6060 on: August 15, 2022, 07:24:41 PM »
Didn't CDC just recently admit there is no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed? I find it really funny you are putting your faith in a self claimed doctor in an online forum and ignore the CDC?

We can quote as many articles and anecdotes as we want but iacrenter is really the only person who is closest to this from a medical perspective so I'll take his word over anyone else's.

I find it funny that no one challenges his posts... even when they confirm my own. Why is that?

It's like challenging the boxer's accountant rather than the actual person doing the fighting. :)

It's like my relative who claims a chemist they know doesn't recommend the vaccine... a chemist? Whereas every doctor and nurse I know, even our own uncle who is a doctor says otherwise.

Any other doctors or nurses or epidemiologists care to chime in here?

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2802
  • -Received: 4115
  • 3CWG
« Reply #6061 on: August 17, 2022, 09:10:13 AM »
My relative uses CDC like a lukewarm friend.

When their guidance doesn't agree with their viewpoint, they deride them and point out how incorrect they are... but when the CDC puts out something that agrees with their narrative, they cite them all day as the ultimate source of truth.

Relative: But you know Covid is [some misinformed unverified "fact" from Facebook]
Me: That's not what the CDC is saying.
Relative: You can't trust the CDC, they don't know anything.
<some later time>
Me: So to me it looks like [some personal opinion about Covid]
Relative: You know, the CDC says [some guidance they agree on]
Me: I thought you didn't trust the CDC?

Hilarious.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 88
  • -Received: 535
« Reply #6062 on: August 17, 2022, 09:24:41 AM »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 677
  • -Received: 613
« Reply #6063 on: August 17, 2022, 09:31:11 AM »
I got two pfizer vaccines. I'm positive the thrombophlebitis I developed after the second was related to the vax. Came and went within days and never had it before or after. Also had some eye issues which are an autoimmune problem which I have had under control for many years. First shot I didn't relate to the eye issue but thought it was really strange because humidity was 65% so there was no reason my eyes should have these problems. Second shot happened again and thinking back to the time frame of the first occurrence I knew it must have been related to the vax. These were never reported to VAERS but they are known issues written up in medical journals.

My daughter had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Was that related to the vax? Maybe, maybe not. The rate of miscarriage quoted in a previous post here on TI is not anything more than "normal". Most miscarriages are due to a genetic issue which was absolutely not the case. She had an IVF embryo, and it was screened for genetic problems before they implanted it. Had an ultrasound which showed the baby moving and heartbeat with no abnormalities. A week later it was dead. They sent the embryo in for testing and didn't find a thing wrong.

No one knows what the real long term effects are for the vaccines, not even the manufacturers and that is a fact. Long term has not happened yet.

COVID-19 Vaccine Doesn’t Cause Miscarriage, Infertility

https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.org/mas/news/covid-19-vaccine-doesn-t-cause-miscarriage-infertility-1814936

Supposedly. Like I said, maybe, maybe not. So far there is no increased incidence percentage wise of miscarriages. However, we really have not tested the vaccine long enough, imo to really know for sure. Was her data put into any data base? I don't know. I never asked. My daughter was absolutely devastated behind comprehension.

What did the in vitro clinic say about it? Maybe, maybe not. There is no proof............ yet.

There was not one thing wrong with the embryo. There was no evidence of a blood clot in the placenta, no abruption, no premature ruptured membranes, no bacterial infection, no genetic problems, no structural defects......... nothing, just an absolutely perfectly formed girl. It was completely viable, moving, etc and appropriate size via ultrasound (IVF implanted babies have an absolutely known age to the day). A week later it was dead for no known reason, including cord around the neck.

Is there an increase in incidence of miscarriages before a woman knows she is pregnant? That is entirely possible. No way to tell that, one way or the other.

We do know there are women who have died getting covid while pregnant, so overall I think it's wise to have the vaccines beforehand, but that doesn't mean I think they are in fact risk free, in the LONG term and I myself have had issues. Thrombophlebitis is not something u really want to get.

And like the shutting schools down lie is now laid bare...the danger to pregnancies is now shown to have been true...and they wonder why no one believes anything they say?….

44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies; FDA and CDC Recommended Jabs For Expectant Mothers Anyway

“Pfizer took those deaths of babies—those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages—and recategorized them as recovered/resolved adverse effects,” Wolf told Bannon. “In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better,” she added.

Wolf said adverse event cutoff report showing the miscarriages was March 13, 2021, and the FDA received the report on April 1, 2021.

Therefore, the FDA had this data nearly a year and a half ago, and instead raising an alarm, they, along with the CDC, went ahead and recommended the experimental injections for expectant mothers anyway.

“Over a year ago, the FDA received this report that out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, and they did not say anything,” Wolf said, choking back tears. “Thus the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021 and were silent.”

The CDC, as recently as last month, still recommended the experimental mRNA vaccines for pregnant and breastfeeding “people.”

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/16/report-44-percent-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-lost-their-babies-fda-and-cdc-recommended-jabs-for-expectant-mothers-anyway/

Offline akula1488

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 27
« Reply #6064 on: August 17, 2022, 09:50:52 AM »
So do you trust the CDC all along? If so I see you are now agreeing with most people vax or not makes no difference?
I am glad you are finally on board.

If not you are just like your relatives, except you think CDC was right and now wrong, that is also hilarious.

My relative uses CDC like a lukewarm friend.

When their guidance doesn't agree with their viewpoint, they deride them and point out how incorrect they are... but when the CDC puts out something that agrees with their narrative, they cite them all day as the ultimate source of truth.

Relative: But you know Covid is [some misinformed unverified "fact" from Facebook]
Me: That's not what the CDC is saying.
Relative: You can't trust the CDC, they don't know anything.
<some later time>
Me: So to me it looks like [some personal opinion about Covid]
Relative: You know, the CDC says [some guidance they agree on]
Me: I thought you didn't trust the CDC?

Hilarious.

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 88
  • -Received: 535
« Reply #6065 on: August 17, 2022, 10:43:32 AM »
I believe in the CDC.
Cause new information mutates the response much like the virus.

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 102
« Reply #6066 on: August 17, 2022, 12:00:58 PM »
I know someone who got COVID, the got the vaccine and the booster and still got COVID the second time. In fact I know many unvaxxed who either never got sick with COVID or only show mild symptoms. People I know with boosters still get COVID left and right, and infect their unvaxxed young family members (who actually recover faster than the vaxxed) The unvaccined are thankful they never took the jab and compromised their immune system and don't have to worry about the adverse effects for the rest of their life.

I have three unvaccinated friends who tested positive.
1.  Couldn't smell his coffee.
2.  Had three restless nights.
3. Said it was nothing, like the regular flu.

Go crazy if you want.  Leftists thrive on fear and misinformation.  FEAR climate change.  FEAR internal combustion engines.  FEAR Covid-19 and people who don't think as you do.

The whole world has gone mad.

Offline someguy

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 90
  • -Received: 81
  • I'm poor af
« Reply #6067 on: August 17, 2022, 12:14:22 PM »
How about another safe and effective injection?

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1559271940895932423?s=20&t=FsrGyiHeK3anl32J9xe_bw

I know someone who got COVID, the got the vaccine and the booster and still got COVID the second time. In fact I know many unvaxxed who either never got sick with COVID or only show mild symptoms. People I know with boosters still get COVID left and right, and infect their unvaxxed young family members (who actually recover faster than the vaxxed) The unvaccined are thankful they never took the jab and compromised their immune system and don't have to worry about the adverse effects for the rest of their life.

I have three unvaccinated friends who tested positive.
1.  Couldn't smell his coffee.
2.  Had three restless nights.
3. Said it was nothing, like the regular flu.

Go crazy if you want.  Leftists thrive on fear and misinformation.  FEAR climate change.  FEAR internal combustion engines.  FEAR Covid-19 and people who don't think as you do.

The whole world has gone mad.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #6068 on: August 17, 2022, 12:24:15 PM »
So closing schools was a huge mistake?...hmmm, where did I hear that before?

NY Mag: Progressives ‘quietly’ starting to accept closing schools was ‘historic blunder’

Liberal writer: To rebuild trust, we must admit prolonged school closings were 'catastrophic mistake'

The progressive left might be catching on to the possibility that prolonged school closings amid the coronavirus pandemic was a "catastrophic mistake" that hurt America’s kids, one writer argues.
"Many liberals are complaining that the recent debates over short-term closings are creating a hysterical overreaction from people still angry about the 2020-21 school shutdown," liberal New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait wrote. "Perhaps a first step to building trust that we are not planning to repeat a catastrophic mistake is to admit the mistake in the first place."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-mag-progressives-accept-closing-schools-was-historic-blunder

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • 3CWG
« Reply #6069 on: August 17, 2022, 12:49:50 PM »
Hindsight is 20/20.

Better safe than sorry.

Err on the side of caution.

Whoever uses the 5th is a coward.

Oh wait... that last one goes into another thread. :)
I recommend:

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #6070 on: August 17, 2022, 01:03:49 PM »
Too bad you don’t need hindsight, people here were screaming all that a year ago and now they’ve been proven right.” Protect those that are vulnerable let people make their own choices about vaccines and masks.”  Just common sense. But panic ruled the airwaves and sheep got slaughtered.  The only thing this proved was that people can’t trust those in charge.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • 3CWG
« Reply #6071 on: August 17, 2022, 02:42:55 PM »
Too bad you don’t need hindsight, people here were screaming all that a year ago and now they’ve been proven right.” Protect those that are vulnerable let people make their own choices about vaccines and masks.”  Just common sense. But panic ruled the airwaves and sheep got slaughtered.  The only thing this proved was that people can’t trust those in charge.

Forgot one... perception is reality.

That's not a true assessment of what happened... just revisionist history which certain people love to do.

Everyone thought this was a big deal (and it still is), you even had some of your family vaccinated.

Such a poser.

I recommend:

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #6072 on: August 17, 2022, 03:12:39 PM »
No revision, look back at my and others posts. Vindication is the reality. Those in my family that had to get vaccinated were forced to by mandates or they would never have gotten them.  CDC is only now admitting they made serious mistakes and are trying to resuscitate their shredded credibility.  It’s too late now.

CDC to get overhaul after major ‘public mistakes’ in COVID response

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/cdc-to-get-shake-up-after-covid-response-mistakes/amp/

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #6073 on: August 18, 2022, 08:57:10 AM »
Super reliable the CDC ;D ;D >:D

During an MSNBC interview with Rachel Maddow on Monday, Walensky said: "Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials, but it's also in real-world data."

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ix8iwzIWbjE?feature=share
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:06:50 AM by morekaos »

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • 3CWG
« Reply #6074 on: August 19, 2022, 09:22:32 AM »
So it's okay for Trump to plead the 5th but the CDC can't admit they made mistakes?

The hypocrisy here is amazing.
I recommend:

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal