Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 161974 times)

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2486
  • -Received: 3830
  • 3CWG
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #2610 on: July 01, 2020, 02:16:30 PM »
Newsom closing LA dining rooms for 3 weeks.

Hope that doesn’t happen in OC.

He just did.

"Newsom said his order closes indoor activities in Contra Costa, Fresno, Glenn, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Merced, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Tulare and Ventura counties."

Yeah. Just heard that on the radio. :(

Sad because some of these places just opened and will now have to lay off people again.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline Mety

• Thanks
  • -Given: 183
  • -Received: 230
« Reply #2611 on: July 01, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
How do you know he is active? Do you randomly check everyday if he is active or? (hmm)

I'm really not him so you can go back to loving him mode. He deserves your love.

Do you check everyday if he is on?

No. But haven't you noticed some new member with deep knowledge of Irvine housing lately?  ;)

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2612 on: July 01, 2020, 02:32:56 PM »
I'm really not him so you can go back to loving him mode. He deserves your love.

???

But how accurate is the information? Is it just word on the street?

Just saying I wouldn't throw rumors our there when kids are getting covid...just like we're taking your word for it...

I'm sorry. What are you talking about?

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2613 on: July 01, 2020, 02:34:23 PM »
How do you know he is active? Do you randomly check everyday if he is active or? (hmm)

You are not him, you are not me, who are you!!!

Does mety even exist? :-)

Yes I do exist so far. But it would be kind of sad that some member here would stop posting and we wouldn't even know if he/she is dead or alive.

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2614 on: July 01, 2020, 02:35:45 PM »

He just did.

"Newsom said his order closes indoor activities in Contra Costa, Fresno, Glenn, Imperial, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Merced, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Joaquin, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Tulare and Ventura counties."

Sad because some of these places just opened and will now have to lay off people again.

Isn't that what Stimulus Checks and EDD are for? I heard some people made more money that way.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • 3CWG
« Reply #2615 on: July 01, 2020, 02:51:53 PM »

He just did.

Isn't that what Stimulus Checks and EDD are for? I heard some people made more money that way.

But now they have to refile etc etc. It's disruptive and are you going to go through that hassle for 3 weeks... or you may have to because 3 weeks could be longer.

As I said, we wouldn't have to re-close anything if people just wore masks and social distanced... but no... they have a constitutional right to make cases go up. It's just ridiculous.
I recommend:

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 417
  • -Received: 671
« Reply #2616 on: July 01, 2020, 03:02:53 PM »

Yes I do exist so far. But it would be kind of sad that some member here would stop posting and we wouldn't even know if he/she is dead or alive.

You sound exactly like YF

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2617 on: July 01, 2020, 03:48:08 PM »

He just did.

But now they have to refile etc etc. It's disruptive and are you going to go through that hassle for 3 weeks... or you may have to because 3 weeks could be longer.

As I said, we wouldn't have to re-close anything if people just wore masks and social distanced... but no... they have a constitutional right to make cases go up. It's just ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous? People not wearing masks or our Governor keep messing it up?

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2618 on: July 01, 2020, 03:48:58 PM »

You sound exactly like YF

Because I am him

NOT

Offline Happiness

• Thanks
  • -Given: 445
  • -Received: 397
« Reply #2619 on: July 01, 2020, 04:50:21 PM »
@Mety: It’s both.

You didn’t read my post where I responded to King’s post about the protest “study”.

It's both what? You're still not addressing the fact such crowded BLM protesters didn't end up with getting C-19.

How do you know they didn’t? LA county has only 1/4 the population yet almost half the cases and over half the deaths.

Just look at the trend lines and you will see how LA’s numbers have gone up since BLM and reopenings. The study that King posted may give you an idea of why protests didn’t result in as huge a surge because there were limiting factors that reduced spread for other portions of the population.

You really just need to read or you are qwerty’s burner account.

What if I read all even before I posted anything yesterday? What if I'm really YF or qwerty's burner account? I think you and eyephone are the same person now and it has been all just for entertainment reasons you guys were fighting so hot last year.

#myprecious

I too have noticed the gradual merger of eyephone and IHO. #eyeHO

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline bones

• Thanks
  • -Given: 205
  • -Received: 1139
« Reply #2620 on: July 01, 2020, 07:51:58 PM »
I don’t think they’re the same person. One clearly sounds older than the other so I think they’re father/son :)

Offline Mety

• Thanks
« Reply #2621 on: July 01, 2020, 09:17:26 PM »
I don’t think they’re the same person. One clearly sounds older than the other so I think they’re father/son :)

Husband/wife, no?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #2622 on: July 01, 2020, 10:42:23 PM »

Husband/wife, no?

Kick back YF.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #2623 on: July 02, 2020, 08:00:22 AM »
CBS News: New coronavirus cases in U.S. top 50,000 in one day, setting record

The United States reported more than 50,000 new coronavirus cases Wednesday – a record high for a single day, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University. Many states are struggling to contain the spread of the pandemic, blamed in part on Americans not wearing masks or following social distancing rules.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-coronavirus-cases-record-50000-in-one-day/

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • 3CWG
« Reply #2624 on: July 02, 2020, 08:23:10 AM »
CBS News reports coronavirus cases hits one day record...

Just kidding.

So qwerty... now what do we do? I don't agree with this reclosure but as I've said multiple times before, when you let people decide... there are those who don't take it seriously and put everyone else at risk and at that point the only answer is stay at home/locking down.

How do you keep the non-compliant people in check so they don't go infecting everyone else and also keep the economy open? This is your chance as it's almost like back in Feb/March except now we have all these safety protocols and guidelines that could keep businesses open but people are refusing to follow them.
I recommend:

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal