Author Topic: coronavirus  (Read 671441 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 505
  • -Received: 789
Re: coronavirus
« Reply #5040 on: December 03, 2021, 12:01:03 PM »
No one until today can explain this. Online or in person.
They believe the lie and wont admit it.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 660
  • -Received: 594
« Reply #5041 on: December 03, 2021, 12:03:09 PM »
No one until today can explain this. Online or in person.
They believe the lie and wont admit it.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, where are you going with this?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5042 on: December 03, 2021, 12:05:53 PM »
I asked a question about why top Republicans are vaccinated and people deny this.
Please do not answer freedom. Because that is not an answer why many republicans deny that Trump and others got the vaccine.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5043 on: December 03, 2021, 12:10:24 PM »
I asked a question about why top Republicans are vaccinated and people deny this.
Please do not answer freedom. Because that is not an answer why many republicans deny that Trump and others got the vaccine.

I told you, they chose to...good for them, and so what?  Who denies Trump got the vax..he openly tells that at rallys.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5044 on: December 03, 2021, 12:11:07 PM »

I told you, they chose to...good for them, and so what?  Who denies Trump got the vax..he openly tells that at rallys.

Yeah dumb fucks

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5045 on: December 03, 2021, 12:12:23 PM »

Are we going to play this game?

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5046 on: December 03, 2021, 12:12:39 PM »

Yeah dumb fucks

You are not making sense...whats your point?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5047 on: December 03, 2021, 12:16:11 PM »

Yeah dumb fucks

You are not making sense...whats your point?

I am not making sense? You are not making sense.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 37
  • -Received: 137
« Reply #5048 on: December 03, 2021, 12:16:58 PM »
And you have far right assholes like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro who are fully vaccinated, but keep spreading misinformation and lies about the vaccine.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5049 on: December 03, 2021, 12:19:11 PM »
And you have far right assholes like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro who are fully vaccinated, but keep spreading misinformation and lies about the vaccine.

Great...can you cite a few for us to discuss or do you just make angry, baseless accusations without any backup?...like others we know.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5050 on: December 03, 2021, 12:20:23 PM »

Great...can you cite a few for us to discuss or do you just make angry, baseless accusations without any backup?...like others we know.

We will roast you Trump style. Like I always do.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 37
  • -Received: 137
« Reply #5051 on: December 03, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »
So moretroll gonna troll.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #5052 on: December 03, 2021, 12:22:45 PM »

Why you acting clueless? Do you even live in the States? (not that it matters, but you are a little behind with the news)

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5053 on: December 03, 2021, 12:24:58 PM »

Why you acting clueless? Do you even live in the States? (not that it matters, but you are a little behind with the news)

Please..educate the "morons"...

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5054 on: December 03, 2021, 12:29:46 PM »
Don't come out of your caves just yet...Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!!! Virus Gotta Virus

Majority of England's Omicron cases ARE double-vaccinated: Health chiefs reveal 55% of those with Covid super-strain had both jabs amid fears it can dodge shots - as UK daily cases creep up
Data on confirmed Covid cases in England show how the Omicron variant is already taking hold in the country
Proportion of confirmed positive tests that didn't detect the spike protein increased from 0.1% to 0.3%
One scientist said it equates around 60 more cases with hallmark than usual, suggesting Omicron infections
Comes as R rate spirals from less than one to 3.5 in South Africa's Omicron epicentre Gauteng province
Lead UK epidemiologist says Omicron infections likely appear mild because of immunity from past infections
WHO officials suggested on Thursday that Covid cases were milder in those who caught the Omicron strain
Information released today revealed SAGE have suggested work from home guidance and vaccine passports
Documents revealed cases could surge to 'similar or even larger' than previous waves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10271463/First-sign-Omicon-spreading-Britain-Chart-shows-uptick-CASES-super-variant-hallmarks.html

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal