Let's figure this out

irvinehomeowner

Instead of continuing this on meccos' thread, I'll create a new one in the effort to improve conversation on TI:

eyephone said:
Go back on topic after you attack me/talk down to me?

You need a little more from me? Who are you? (I don?t report or work for you)
But you participate in this forum. So usually when someone else asks for more of why you have that opinion, they provide it. Isn't that why you ask everyone what their opinion is? Most of your posts are asking other people questions... they don't report or work for you.
Your posts don?t have any backing because at times it?s just based on opinions and not sales data or historical data.
Really? So experience means nothing to you? Please explain as I don't want to be accused of not understanding what you are saying.
You said I attacked your finances but how could I attack your fiancees when I don?t even know who you are.
You keep using the word "attack" not me. Here, since you forgot:
eyephone said:
IHO - I hope your dont have expenses up the wazoo. It?s none of my business, but I hope you don?t live paycheck to paycheck.
You edited it seconds later to soften it up:
The key is saving. My neighbor that is renting always have new cars. Maybe he should saved kept his previous decent car and save for a down payment for a house.

It?s the drive nice car, but don?t have nothing to show scenario.

I know you have your own place, but many people do not handle their finances.

But even qwerty saw your post and responded:
qwerty said:
Damn. Eyephone went after IHOs bank account.

Also, you go on different tangents and you expect people to follow you.
Following your buddy meccos' logic? I've asked you very specific questions, if you can't follow that, I don't know what to tell you.
Attack your character? It?s more like my character has been attacked.

So you don't remember this? I didn't even bring up character in that thread, you did:
eyephone said:
I think your the last person to bring up character on TI. I'll just leave it at that.

It even caught the attention of someone who wasn't even involved:

SoCal said:
eyephone said:
I think your the last person to bring up character on TI. I'll just leave it at that.
Who knew... all the fun is in the solar panel thread which I never visit. Just happened to because we've been getting hounded by solar guys at our house more and more lately. Anyway, you know, this is about the third or fourth time or so that I've read a similar comment from you or others. Not trying to be argumentative but just curious why you say that? I don't think Iho is bad to the bone as some people make it out. He's a good fella, imho. I'm starting to wonder if there's something you all know that I don't. lol. Or are you just saying that to go along with others. The latter is my suspicion. I'm assuming the comments are based on what's publicly view-able here on the forum. If it's private, please don't tell me.

Like how you always call me captain obvious?

Always? I've probably done it 3 times just to get your attention because you don't answer my questions. And believe me, I'm not the only one who thinks this of you.

Like telling the member who owns a KBBQ restaurant this stuff:

eyephone said:
If they can control the food price. (Buy the meat at a low price)
eyephone said:
Also, if they sell beverages and alcohol it can boost their income.

It might just be me, but I think someone who is in that business already knows those things. And in that same thread, here is one of your "attacks" (I actually got the joke but since you keep saying you don't do that):

eyephone said:
Does IHO work?

I see a pattern in threads as you previously attacked BTB Belly, Mety, Meccos12, many others and myself.
Really? I think both Mety and kenkoko have both said they now understand my posting style and it's not really an attack. I've been trying to explain myself to meccos.

As for BTB, you don't even know the half of it. If he ever comes back, he can explain what happened. The way I saw it, he actually PM challenged me, asked for a truce, broke the truce and then ran away.

Now... I'm not oblivious to the fact that I can be very debate slanted here... but it's usually over things that I feel need to be explained better. I don't even touch the political threads that much because I don't feel I have enough knowledge to be in that conversation and quite frankly, I don't like politics all that much. TI started as an Irvine Real Estate forum (via the IHB) and I feel I can questions things when it goes against my experience... or say things based on my experience.

Since you are bringing up members here where you feel I've wronged them, 'I'm going to respond in kind.

I think you need to dial back on your accusations of "attacks", if anyone goes to the political threads, the stuff you say to morekaos is way worse than anything I've asked you.

Do you know why ps9 isn't active here any more?

You are calling the kettle black here and quite frankly, if you really think I'm "attacking" then we need to figure this out.

Maybe we just ignore each other and that's it.

9a8dc3cd43aaea94117c7ac75c72000a--man-photo-spider-man.jpg

Wow. I'm guilty of extending arguments on TI, but this is next level. 
I think that last line is the key. 

Making a thread like this dedicated to a certain TI memeber  could be seen as an ?attack.? The more right word instead of attack would be ?offended.? Maybe you are trying to be logical and understand clearly of everything, which is your own very style, but to some people, this could be pretty outrageous they would want to just bail out. Then you would say only a ?chicken? would do that lol.

Oh how I love diversity..

Mety said:
Making a thread like this dedicated to a certain TI memeber  could be seen as an ?attack.? The more right word instead of attack would be ?offended.? Maybe you are trying to be logical and understand clearly of everything, which is your own very style, but to some people, this could be pretty outrageous they would want to just bail out. Then you would say only a ?chicken? would do that lol.

I would have taken this to PM, but as a contributing member of this forum, I think it's fair for me to respond in public as eyephone's accusations were public.

I started a new thread because I wanted to respect meccos' wishes to stop bickering in his Market Top thread.

As for "chicken", please go re-read that thread, if you are afraid of being "attacked" on the Internet, it's my opinion (and maybe just my opinion) that you shouldn't be on the Internet. Blanking out someone's comments and then bragging about how you do that... also not conducive to furthering conversation on this forum.

Deleting all your posts and leaving a forum isn't "chicken", that's just unfair to the forum and the members as it devalues the conversation and content... but... they have every right to do so if the forum allows it.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

I would have taken this to PM, but as a contributing member of this forum, I think it's fair for me to respond in public as eyephone's accusations were public.

I started a new thread because I wanted to respect meccos' wishes to stop bickering in his Market Top thread.

As for "chicken", please go re-read that thread, if you are afraid of being "attacked" on the Internet, it's my opinion (and maybe just my opinion) that you shouldn't be on the Internet. Blanking out someone's comments and then bragging about how you do that... also not conducive to furthering conversation on this forum.

Deleting all your posts and leaving a forum isn't "chicken", that's just unfair to the forum and the members as it devalues the conversation and content... but... they have every right to do so if the forum allows it.

What do you mean, a contributing memeber? Are you one of admins?

I wish YF or BTB didn?t delete his posts either, but those were his words. He can do whatever the heck he wants. Maybe he was giving his message only during a given time? Or maybe someone threatened him? I?m glad I got to see those environmental hazard sheets though. Gave me whole another perspective in RE.

Mety said:
No. We are all contributing members.

I wish YF or BTB didn?t delete his posts either, but those were his words. He can do whatever the heck he wants.
Actually, there are some forums as part of agreeing to become a member, in the terms of service, content a member posts becomes public and/or site property. TI is more lenient as it's self moderated and allows users to edit their own posts.

Maybe he was giving his message only during a given time? Or maybe someone threatened him? I?m glad I got to see those environmental hazard sheets though. Gave me whole another perspective in RE.

Like you, I felt there was high value in many of his posts. But he's done this before, I believe it's because he needed to protect his anonymity which I totally understand.

For all we know, he's back under a different name but no one has figured it out yet. :)

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:

I wish YF or BTB didn?t delete his posts either, but those were his words. He can do whatever the heck he wants. Maybe he was giving his message only during a given time? Or maybe someone threatened him? I?m glad I got to see those environmental hazard sheets though. Gave me whole another perspective in RE.

YF/BTB had a lot of good posts, but the most tragic loss of valuable content on this board was TLONL's departure.

morekaos said:
Cares said:
Why don't you guys go out for coffee by yourselves and hug it out?

Yes, I think you guys need a Beer Summit...that sure patched up race relations last time it was utilized.

I'm feeling very triggered by your statement and the oversized colored font.  I'm going to go outside and scream at the sky for a few minutes.

If you want to discuss further we can. I can assure you that I have a response for each of the comments you made.

I honestly think we both have better things to do then to go back and forth on TI.

Back